CHAPTER 7

AARADHY PVO

My sleep broke when i hear a bell sound which belongs to the person who is standing outside the door . My room is soundproof  so practically if someone knock I cannot hear it so I install a bell on my door entrance  which ring inside my bed . I know this bell ring belongs to my mother or my guard which are standing on the entrance of my chamber because no-one is allowed in my chamber other then my mother . I don't like someone's interference in my privacy so I don't like when someone came to my chamber without my permission other then maa. For cleaning of the chamber one maid is appointed to clean the chamber after I leave for work .

I get up and open the door and my mother is standing outside with tray in her hand full of food . Now I think I sleep a little bit longer but it's ok it worth it after getting no sleep for 2 days .

I let maa come inside the room and close the door and say
"Maa why do you come here you can send someone with the food . Why do you trouble yourself ?"

"Adhy for the last time I am telling you if I do somthing for you it don't trouble me but seeing you work like a mad men and avoiding your meals it surely trouble me . SO SHUT UP" she raise say out louder the last part.

I chuckle and reply
"Ok big boss I understand your worries but I can't see you doing work when we have so many servants , you also understand na " I say in normal voice which has a hint of softness which I usually don't use for any one other then my family but mostly for maa and my little sister .

"Ok but I want to talk to you that's why I take the dinner my self . Leave it lets have your dinner first " she said this in her soft voice filled with ao much care and love .

"Ok maa"

She put the tray on table and I sit on couch and start having my dinner .
"Maa did you have your dinner "

"Yes I had mine with other. Your dado sa is asking for you "

"Oo shit I forgot about it . I need to meet him " saying this I try to get up from couch but my maa hold my hand and glare at me

"Mister finish your dinner first and I already told him you are tired so he wants to meet you after you complete your dinner . So their is no need to rush and sit down quickly and finish your dinner and also let me talk to you  while you have your dinner "

"Yaa maa "

I again take my seat and tart having my dinner . The plate is full of my favourite food .

"Maa thank you for preparing my favourite dishes . I know you cook the food I can taste it ."
Thank you is a very foreign word for my mouth because I speak this word only for my mother .

"Don't thank me just fulfill my one wish " in her voice I can hear a touch of nervousness.

"Continue maa" saying in serious voice this while I continue having my dinner .

"Beta you know na I also think for your good . I love you beta you also know that na " she said nervously and here I smell that something is fishi .

"Maa I know that now say what do you want to speak " in serious tone .

She start speaking while looking at her laps and fiddling with her fingers . She continues"beta I do you have any girlfriend or any one you like . I had asked you many time this question but you always reply is so I am asking you last time after that I will start searching for a girl for you . "

"Maa serious you want to ask me this question and you know my answer I am not gonna marry anyone . Maa you know the work I do is very dangerous and I don't want anyone to become my weakness ."I said this in angry voice though I am controlling my anger .

"Beta plz try to understand na ...."

I dont let her complete her sentence and I start speaking
"Maa enough is enough. My final decision you know and plz don't ask me again and again I don't like to show my anger on you ." I say this while controlling my anger and chanting inside my heart 'calm down ,calm down '

"Ok ok don't get angry . Now finish you food I wouldn't say a word " she is afraid I know this .

"Maa I don't want to eat now I am full and I need to visit dado sa so I am leaving " I said this while getting up and without waiting for any answer I leave maa alone because I know really well my inner beast who is ready to leach on any one . So ,it better to go far and befor going to dado sa I need to calm down . I went towards terrace my peace place and this is the best place to calm my anger down which I surely know it's not a easy task it really take 3 to 4 days to calm my beast but for now I need to calm my beast alittle bit because I have to meet dado sa .

 I went towards terrace my peace place and this is the best place to calm my anger down which I surely know it's not a easy task it really take 3 to 4 days to calm my beast but for now I need to calm my beast alittle bit because I have to meet dad...

When I reach terrace I stand near railing and start admiring moon which is looking so calm and lonely at a same time just like me .

The stars have surrendered the moon but he is always lonely just like I always feel whenever I am with my family or friends or any one I always feel lonely like I always feel ,a piece of my heart is missing

The stars have surrendered the moon but he is always lonely just like I always feel whenever I am with my family or friends or any one I always feel lonely like I always feel ,a piece of my heart is missing .
While looking at moon I don't know time when flew away . When I look at my phone it shows 11 o'clock . Oo shit I don't go to dado sa but till now he must be slept . I again start feeling angry because till now date I never deceive my dadu words I did this now . Aaaa I won't to beat someone to release my anger . I again chant 'calm down , calm down 'while closing my eyes . ok I think I have to meet him in morning.

_____-_____-_____-____-____-____-___

Ok so thats it for today I hope you like it .

Plz vote and comment I really need your support
Plz help me in reaching the target of 1k votes on my book 📚.

Byyeeee