CHAPTER 9

🎯 target
Vote-20
Comments-5

Complete it soon
_____---_____---_____---_____----_____

AARADHY SINGH SHEKHAWAT

I get up early in the morning at 4 am. After completing my morning routine and get ready for gym and jogging. I am wearing a black t-shirt and a black jogger. After my night outburst on myself I really need a boxing session or beat the shit out of someone. I come out of mansion and start jogging towards my den which is 1 hour away from mansion.

 I reach their in 1 hour 30 minutes. I think I need to improve my skills. Today I don't able to give my best like other days I complete this in 1 hour 5 minutes, but I don't know what happen to me today. I think in surely need to release my anger and frustration. So, let's go inside and pray for the baster who will gone to burn in my rage. As I enter inside my den my guards bow in front of me and wish me good morning which like always, I ignore and keep my cold face. I reach in basement where the baster is kept who try to betray me and try to leak my plan. So here he is and he is kept here for 4 months and taking his regular dose of torture but today is surely his last day, it's time to tell him goodbye.

AUTHOR PVO

He reaches in front of the baster who is sleeping in sitting position unaware of the upcoming storm on his life. He signs his guards to throw a bucket on him and he does. Baster immediately wakes up with jerk and start looking at his surroundings, when he spots Aaradhy, he became frozen at his spot like he sees some ghost. After seeing his reaching the devil inside him feel satisfied. The devil wants to scare each and every single soul to fear him, that's when the great mafia king feel satisfy. 

He starts to move towards him and the men on the floor start felling the fear of 'THE SHARK', 'THE LORD OF UNDERWORLD'. He informs his men to red hot the iron rod, but after hearing this the men on the floor start shaking more violently. Rather wasting his time, he thinks of have some fun with the poor soul but after looking at his deeds you can't thinking about saying these men as poor soul or even dare to think about saying this. He takes out his pocketknife from his pocket which he always keeps with himself because of his weird obsession about them, he also has his own collection of pocketknives and have other collection also which he is kind of passion to him. He slowly starts tracking the knife on his face which cause him to shiver, after minuet later he starts putting force on knife which resulting in start digging in the men's skin and the blood starts flowing, the men also start screaming which is music to devil's ear. 

After some time, he stops his action when his get inform about the ready red-hot rod. He orders his men to bring the rod and also inform his other guards to open the baster's pant which is half tore with the torture he experiences here. The guards open his pant and leave the baster bare because before he is not wearing anything on his upper body now after discarding his pant, he is left bare and shivering in fear and terror of the devil, who is standing in front of him with an angry red rod in his right hand. Later he instructs his men to hold the baster in bowing position, immediately they all follow the order and hold the baster in a second in the commanded position. Now the devil inside him try to come out and destroy the baster. He starts to come towards him with heavy steps which scare the baster. The devil stands behind him and start thrusting the hot iron rode in his asshole. The den filled with the painful screams of the men and try to come out of the men's hold and start to scream more louder as he can. His asshole with the burning sensation is tore apart and start bleeding with the iron hot rod. The man starts to lose his conciseness seeing this devil feel not satisfy he wants to torture him more to release all his anger and frustration which is hunting him from last night, he wants some more time to play with him. He orders his man's too through a bucket on him. The men through water on him he again gains his conscious ness and the devil again start his torture. He starts to pull the rod, which is currently half buried in his asshole, his action giving the baster a really hard time to stay conscious, but the devil wants to hear the music of the screams. Then he is pulling and pushing the rod in his asshole, the guards who and standing around them have no emotion on their face but their heart is beating faster while looking at the horrible scenario Infront of them and deep down they start to fell pity on the baster.