INTRO

AARADHY SINGH SHEKHAWAT

A well known business man in the world and also the prince of Rajasthan .

He is also the mafia king of the world (known as shark in underworld) real identity is hidden in underworld for family safety .

Personality is charming and dashing 😍. Have a hot and buffy body . Popular among girls .

And most handsome and eligible bachelor but short tempered and ruthless at a same time .(you will find out soon )

________-_____-_____-_____-_____-___
FAMILY

ABHIMANYU SINGH SHEKHAWAT (FATHER OF AARADHY)

KING OF RAJASTHAN

He is popular among his state for his kind nature just for his people's and his family .

Handsome and dashing at the age of 52 .
Have a different swag 😎 (you know ) 😉 among women's.

Love his wife dearly
Respective and loyal towards his wife

Ruthless and a red flag for his rivels . Don't think twice befor killing any one who try to harm his family

_______-_______-______-____-______-
RUHANIKA ABHIMANYU SINGH SHEKHAWAT (MOTHER OF AARADHY)

QUEEN OF RAJASTHAN

Perfect combination of beauty with brain . Kind and caring toward his family and her people's of Kingdom.

Love his sons and daughter a lot

_____-_______-______-____-______-___
ANVIKA SINGH SHEKHAWAT (SISTER OF AARADHY)

A sweet and loving nature girl. Who love birds and animals a lot special dogs .

Only girl in in the family and most loved child in house . Loved to be pampered by his brothers.
Heart of family also .

________-______-_____-______-_____-_

ABHYANSH SINGH SHEKHAWAT (BROTHER OF AARADHY)

A handsome and dashing boy . Love to flirt with girls but not a Playboy believe in being a one girl men .
But according to others be is a play boy .

Loved and spoilted by his family and mostly by his brother but also a responsible and intelligent boy .

Love his family dearly .

Have a buffy and hot body but not more then his brother.

_____-_______-______-______-______-_

ABHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT (GRAND FATHER OF AARADHY)

A great king of his time . Men of few words but a sensible one . Always made wise decision for his family and Kingdom. Loved by his kingdom people also have so many rivels.

Love his wife a lot but also love his family .
Love to spoil and pampered his grandchildren and daughter in law a lot .

____-____-_____-____-_____-____-___

BHAVNA SINGH SHEKHAWAT (GRANDMOTHER OF AARADHY)

A wise lady who always support her husband.
Love her family a lot .
Treat his daughter in law as her daughter. She don't have a daughter of her own always want to have a daughter.

Love his grandchildren alot .

_____-_____-_____-_____-___-_____-__