CHAPTER 2

Shekhawat corporation

____-_____-____-____-_____-_____-___

AARADHY PVO

On call

(A-Aaradhy)
(O- other person on call)

A
Hello Mr. William.
(In angry voice)

O
Hello Mr. Shekhawat (in teasing manner)

A
I think you have taken my threat so lightly that you don't send me my money and you are trying to betray me.

O
Ooo Mr. Shekhawat you are nothing as compared to me. You are just a dog in front of me and you can't do anything to me, you know the consequences. I will not leave you.

A
So, I am a dog in front of you then let me show you who is dog and who is king of the underworld.

O
You are nothing.
So don't think so high of yourself.

A
Ok
You will see dog .

Call end

AARADHY

Rathor send our men's to do their work and let them know don't kill William. I personally want to meet him befor sending him to hell and let him know who is dog .

RATHOR
Ok sir

(Yuvraj Singh Rathore is the childhood friend of Aradhya and currently he is working as a secretary of him )

AFTER 30 MINUTES

RATHOR
Sir work is done
And they are taking him here .

AARADHY
Great job
Take him directly to den

(Aaradhy call his torture room as den )

RATHOR
Don't you think now you have to go home . Everything is settle now so you should go aunty and dado sa is calling continuously.

AARADHY
Yaa maa will be upset with me I had promised her to join breakfast but this baster really test my patience.
Ok so I am leaving see you in the evening maybe . My head is ready to busting I really need a good sleep .

RATHOR
Ok bye 👋
I have already prepare you car .

AARADHY
Hmmm

Aaradhy leave his cabin with a cold face .
After seeing his face everyone stand and now infront of him . They all are scared after seeing his face and wish him good morning but he simply ignore them and went towards exit .

Seeing him his gaurds become alert and open the car door for him .

After sitting in car he release a sign and put his head behind
and closest eyes to take some rest.

After 1 hour they reach Shekhawat mansion .

____-____-____-_____-___-___-____-__

Will continue soon

Plz vote an comment

Byyyyeeee byeee buddies 👋👋👋