Part 8

Sorry for taking forever to post
                                                         🙄
                           Here you go     <((>
                                                    _ /|_

My eyes fluttered open as I felt the sunlight shine on my naked body. I was about to turn over but I felt something on my chest. I glanced down and saw my husband and Lisa latched on to me. I held back a moan as I felt them bite and suck on my breast. They looked so peaceful and I didn't want to disturb that.

It felt so fucking good. I didn't know if I wanted to go back to sleep or make them fuck me again. "Mmmm fuck" Ethan said as he started to grind against my leg. He started to suck harder while I moved my attention to Lisa. It was like they were in sync. They bite down at the same time and fuck it felt so good. "Ahhhhh yess" I whimpered. They both snapped their heads up.

"Good morning baby, did we wake you my love?" He said with a sexy smirk on his face. "Mmm I think we did Mr. McAaron." She whispered while kissing up my leg. "I think we should wake her up even more sir. I wanna make her feel good." Lisa batted her eyes at him trying to make him give into her request. "Since you both were so good for me yesterday I'll allow it." He went to where Lisa was and spread my legs open enough for the both of them to fit. I was gonna ask what they would do to me when I felt both their tongues on my pussy.

"Ohhh fuck" I said while trying to shut my legs. I was still a little sensitive from yesterday so everything felt intensified. Ethan hand his hands on my breast while they made out with my cunt. "God you taste so good princess" he moaned while tongue fucking me. He pulled away slightly and turned Lisa to face him. "She tastes good huh baby? You wanna be a good girl and taste some more?" He whispered seductively. "Yes please. I need it" Lisa whined. I sat up to see what was gonna happen and almost came at the sight of it.

My pussy started to throb as I watched my husband spit my juices in her mouth. "Baby please. I want you both. I need it." I begged. "Ok baby, I'll give it to you. We both will." He stated while telling Lisa what to do. I strained my ears trying to hear what was said but that was no help. Lisa came and hovered over me. I was racking my brain trying to figure out what was happening when I felt my husband slowly slide is dick into me. "Ahhhh fuck" I softly screamed as he bottomed out.

"Lisa up" he commanded and that's when it clicked. He was gonna fuck me, eat Lisa out and make her suck on my breast. I already knew I wasn't gonna last long. I could cum from nipple stimulation alone, so this would have me seeing all type of stars. Before I was able to say anything, he started to pound into me and please her. "Fuuuuuck, yes yes yes." Me and Lisa chanted.

She was to lost in the pleasure that she forgot her task. I didn't really mind but Ethan didn't like that. "What the fuck did I tell you to do?" He says while spitting on her pussy. " since you don't fucking listen, do you want me to stop? Huh, do you?" He said while slowly kissing around her clit. "N-no please. I'll be good. I- I'll do it." She cried out. She tilted her head and started to slowly suck and bite on my sore nipples. "Oh fuck" I groaned. My nipples were very sensitive and still producing milk. It felt so fucking good when someone played with em.

We were both a moaning mess. Lisa had to stop a few times to catch her breath because the pleasure was to much. "Did I tell you to stop" he slightly shouted as he spread her legs wide to gain more access. "I don't remember telling to stop pleasing my wife Lisa" he slowly slid his tongue down her cunt and started to thrust harder into my pussy, making my eyes roll back. "Omg... baby please" I panted as I felt the pressure build up in my abdomen. "Are you gonna cum baby?" Lisa said with a shaky voice.

"Mr. McAaron please? I wanna cum with her." She begged while trying to hold it in. "Awwwwwe my pretty girls wanna cum huh? " he said in a taunting manner. "Yesss... y-yes please." We both cried out. He started slamming into me while tongue fucking Lisa. It felt so fucking go. I was seeing stars. I could tell Lisa was about to cum because I could feel her trying to move away from my husband's mouth. "Fuuuuck.... Fuck.. I'm gonna cum baby" she moaned as I tried to push him away. He sped up his pace and I could hold it anymore. I let out a loud gasp as I felt Lisa bit down on my nipples to control her moans. That sent me over the edge and I squirted everywhere. My eyes got blurry but I could still hear my husband lapping up Lisa's cum.

He slowly pulled out of me and gently put Lisa down.  "My good girls" he said while smiling down at us. We were still high off of our orgasims so we just gave him a last smile before closing our eyes.  Me and Lisa were almost asleep until we felt him cleaning us up and making sure we were ok. I moved over a little so he could get in between and cuddle the both of us while we slept. We slowly  drifted to sleep after kissing each other good night.  

Sorry for taking forever to publish this chapter 💀.
School was kicking my ass😭
And if yall want I really want some new storylines so if u have any suggestions please feel free to tell me them because writer's block is no joke.🥲