Part 6

I felt my husband turn in his sleep but we didn't care. I was so close to cumming and that was the only thing I could think about." Yes.. yess right there" I whispered to her.

" I'm so close baby.. just keep eating mommy's pussy like that" after I said that she started to tongue fuck me again and that sent me spiraling.
"Fuuuuck yes... oh fuck" I yelled as I came all over her face

Just as she came, her husbands eyes fluttered open. It appeared she had woken him due to how loud she was being as he slowly sat up, rubbing his crusty eyes.

"Mm..baby...?" He asked, squinting his eyes, only some boxers on.
"What's going on....?"
Me and the babysitter quickly sat up. He scared us. I didn't really know what to tell him so I let the babysitter explain. "Mr. McAhren, I was just comforting your wife.

She looked lonely so I wanted to make her feel better" she said as she licked my cum off her lips. I couldn't even look at them rn. I was to embarrassed
The sudden movements of the two just made him realize quicker than if they would've stayed still, he slowly came to the realization and what was going on, glaring at his wife, luckily her husband was a kind hearted man that rarely ever yelled, so he just glared at his wife who couldn't even look him in the eyes of all people. "I'm dissapointed in YOU if anything-"

" Baby I'm sorry..! didn't mean for it to happen " something happened at the party and I just wanted to feel good so I could forget. U we're passed out drunk and she was here so I just- I just needed to take my mind off it

"Yeah COMFORTING my wife is quite the word Ms.Lisa, perhaps a bit of an understatement." He got up and grabbed the babysitter by her throat and forced her on her knees.

"Now I think it's only fair if she pleases me too don't you think? And your gonna sit there and watch. You have the nerve to eat my wife out in my own room, so obviously you don't take me seriously enough." He grabbed the baby sitter by her chin while she was on her knees and forced the ashamed babysitter to look up into his eyes.

I was to shocked to say anything but I still listened to him, not wanting to make him madder than he is rn. I sat on the bed and almost moaned as my husband made her get in her knees for him. It was a beautiful sight to see. He only had boxers on so u could easily see how hard my baby was.

It was clear just from the boxers alone how much of a punishment the babysitter was in for, he was gonna force all that length down her throat. With a smirk her husband pulled his boxers down, his cock shooting out and slapping her in the face, landing and staying on her face.

I couldn't control myself so I started rubbing my pussy while I watched them. I wanted to be on my knees next to her but he said I had to watch. They haven't even started anything yet but here I am acting like some whore.

She was shocked at how big it was.
She then moved forward to slowly suck on his tip. After she got the hang of it she started to take it all in her mouth.
He wrapped the girls hair into a pony tail, holding her hair while he started thrusting into her throat, starting off slow.

He wanted his wife to know what happens when she does stuff like this and doesn't tell him, he was gonna break this girl in front of her. I was tempted to go up and join them but I promised to be a good girl for him. I wanted to feel good to so I took his pillow and slow started to ride it. It wasn't what I was craving for but it'll do for now

It wouldn't be before her husband was fucking the poor girl in front of her like a toy, only after about 10 minutes the girl was choking and gagging all over his dick, her eyes completely rolled back, her hands on his thighs as she tried to stop his powerful thrust but to no avail.

"Ethan... baby please let me join" | begged as I rode the pillow even faster. I needed them both to touch me rn. I can't go any longer without some sore of physical contact. They are all I wanted. They are all I need.i just have to feel them touch me or else I would lose it

He ignored his wife, this was her punishment for not telling him, with a smirk, he slammed down her throat, holding both sides of the girls head and throat fucking her even faster before thrusting one last time and shooting all that sweet cum down her throat, pulling out midway through and cumming on her face and waist.

"Fuck... please Ethan. It happened out of nowhere. We didn't do it on purpose I swear." I cried to him. " I wasn't doing to good and she was there" I told him again trying to get him to look at me. I was desperate at the moment. I need them to touch me, especially Ethan. He hasn't fucked me in a week because of his work schedule and him being tired all the time. I was passed sexual frustrated.

It was true, her husband hadn't fucked her in quite the long time, a week was really pushing it for her, considering she needed dick pretty much every night to be satisfied.

He snickered as he let the girl sit there on her knees, panting and gasping for air as his cum dripped down her cheek, sitting on her knees like a whore. The male smiled and laid on the bed next to his wife.

I got off the pillow and crawled to him. "Baby please. I need u" I whined to him. I just need him to hold me. I don't plan on telling him about the man from the party but he'll find out eventually. I just needed him to make me feel good. I looked at Lisa who was still sitting on the floor trying to start taking her clothes off.

He wrapped an arm around his wife's waist, his hand on her juicy ass. "Fine...~...but not because you asked." He looked up into his desperate wife's eyes. "Mmmmm... thank u baby" I turned a little to see if she was done taking off her close and told her to come here.

"Where do u want us baby" I asked is I lightly stroked his dick. He was taking a while to respond so Lisa started playing with my breast while we wait for him to answer

"Anywhere-I give you both free reign." He replied with a shrug, slowly folding his other arm behind his head and closing his eyes with a smirk, his dick on display for both of them.

Hope you enjoyed ❤️