Part 7

I sat on my husband face while Lisa sucked his dick. I leaned forward a little to help Lisa please him. I didn't put all my weight on him because I know he wouldn't be able to breathe. When I felt his mouth get closer to my pussy arched my back and gently bit the base of his dick. I pulled Lisa's face up and spat in her mouth so she could suck it better

Seeing his wife spit in her mouth turned him on so much more, causing him to moan out a bit, his cock pulsing for the two of them as Lisa slobbered on his dick.
"Ooo..~fuck.~...mphhh..~" His
moans were muffled due to his wife's fat pussy covering his lips, his tongue raving to each crevice, licking up every liquid dry.

I lifted my hips up when I felt his tongue come in contact with my pussy. Lisa released his dick with a pop and straddled him. " go ahead baby.. sit on his dick for me. Take it like a good girl."

My eyes focused on how her pussy swallowed his dick up. I then tilted my head back softly riding his face. Lisa started bouncing on him. Loudly moaning while reaching for me
He groaned softly when he felt
Lisa's pussy clamp down onto his dick. Lisa was a lot smaller than his wife so his bigger dick probably hit much harder for her.

It was strange feeling a pussy that wasn't his wife's but they were all content and happy, sex that could please them all, so new pussy was gladly accepted as his arms locked around his wife's thighs, eating her out like a wild animal.

When I felt his arms lock around my thighs I immediately tried to move away. He was eating my pussy out like it was his last meal. Lisa suddenly pushed me up and grabbed my breast. She was pinching and trying to bite them. I never felt this much pleasure before so I didn't know what to do or say.I just let them have their way with me.

"Mmmmm.. yes Lisa suck on mommy's titty's. milk them dry for me baby" I told her while biting my lips

His dick pulsed and twitched deep inside the girls pussy, pushing through her insides and spreading her walls. He knew his wife had wanted this even if she didn't say it, he loved seeing his wife so happy, starting to tongue fuck her.
"Ahhhhhh.. fuck Ethan. Just like that." He's tongue felt heavenly. I softly grinde on his face trying to make his tongue go deeper..

"mmmmm... Mr. McAhren look" Lisa said while forcing my body to turn to my husband. She harshly squeezed my nipples and they watched as milk squirted out.

"Ohhh my. fuck!" I screamed. Those two were trying to kill me. arched my back as far as I could giving my husband the perfect view of my pussy and ass. Lisa was still trying to suck my breast so I pulled her up by her hair and slammed my lips onto hers

The trio was starting to get extremely aggressive, to the point where rational decision making was off the table, and their actions were driven by pure lust, Ethan's fingers going in both his wife's ass and pussy, filling her holes up, trying to get her to squirt on his face.

My legs shook as I felt him fingering my holes. Lisa seemed to notice this and held me up. I reached down and started to rub her clit. She moaned in my mouth and started to bounce harder on my husbands cock. I pinched her clit signaling her to clench around him. She did and I moved and sucked on her nipples as a reward

He took his fingers out and began to eat her ass as well, spreading her ass cheeks so he could do so, licking both of her holes clean, saliva leaking from her ass cheeks as her husband dick began to heat up and pulse, a sign that he would cum soon.

Me and Lisa finally separated from each other. I knew she was gonna cum soon because she had her mouth out and her eyes were closed. She was only focusing on my husband cream pieing her. I had no more strength to stay up so l slumped forward and started to play with his balls

This only fastened the process, making him bite his lip as he moaned out, finally shooting the cum she desired right into her pussy, she was forced to take in all of her husbands cum. Seeing her husband cum in another woman was a strange but sexy feeling.

Me and Lisa finally came. I felt my juices leaking out of me. She finished milking my husbands dick so I told her to flip over and make her pussy face me. Iused the rest of my strength to grip on her thighs and started to suck the cum out her pussy. I loved the way they tasted together. She moaned trembling while I gave her pussy a final kiss before moving away.

Her husband continued to lick all of the cum and juices she squirted into his face, panting softly as he pulled his wife's fat juicy ass completely down on his face. "Mmmmmph~"

Lisa laughed at that while I tried to move off him. I was to sensitive and I didn't want him to suffocate. My legs was shaking as I tried to loosen his grip on me. "Come on baby.. I-i can't take anymore" I laughed while running my hands through Lisa's hair.

We laid there a little longer talking and  enjoying each other's company before we decided to call it a night and go to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed ❤️