Part 5

*Time skip to New Years*

Ethan had been at this house party for a good hour now with his wife, it was a New Year's party at a 2 story house, there were lots of drunk people everywhere, Ethan included, downing shots again and again, not even aware of where his wife was, and frankly, too drunk to care. He was dressed in a white button up shirt, the top button left open and black dress pants and dress shoes.

His wife watched him from the corner of the room, smiling at her husband. She was happy he was finally having fun since he's been working so much. She wasn't really a party person but if her husband went somewhere she would follow.

While her husband wasn't aware, some drunk guy dressed in a jacket and jeans came from behind and grabbed her ass, squeezing it tightly.

She paused, not believing someone would be bold enough to do that to her. Everyone at this party knew that she was Ethan's wife. So this man must be stupid or just real bold. She pulled back wanting to go to her husband but the drunk man held her in place and still tried to touch her.

The drunken man smirked as he pushed his crotch against her ass, his face rather close to hers. "Need someone to hold all that for you~?" The man asked, biting his lip.

She scrunched her face up. The man was getting her angry now but she didn't want to cause a scene.
So she nicely asked him to let go while looking for her husband. She hated the way his hands felt on her.

All she wanted to do was go home with her kid and husband and sleep
The man didn't seem to care hardly at all, his hand tracking down to her thighs and slowly slipping itself into her dress and up her waist as he pushed his crotch against her.

She no longer cared about making a scene anymore. She just wanted his hands and body off her. So he bit him and finally broke away from him. He screamed and people started to look their way. She was about to call out her husbands name, but then she felt a sudden pain in her cheek. That asshole slapped her.

Her humble husband was pretty much passed out on the table, leaning his head down with a shot glass in his hand. The way the man slapped her wasn't the way her husband slapped her, her husband slapped her to make her realize her place, the man was slapping her out of genuine hatred.

Everyone was staring at them at this point. And the ones who knew her gently pulled her away from the man. She was on the verge of crying and the only person that could make her feel better was passed out drunk. She looked back to see Ethan's friends dragging the man out the house while beating him.

His friends began attempting to try and wake him up, trying to shake hun awake but to no avail, he was still passed out, snoring softly.

She was at her breaking point so she left her husband with his friends and chose to drive home. As soon as she entered her home she broke down in tears. Today was supposed to be a good day but something always had to go wrong.

She told the babysitter to leave while taking her son and cuddling him
His friends had to return him home, using his arms to Carry him into the house. "Apalogies Ms.McAhren...we couldn't wake him-he's really out of it." One of the males stated.

"It's ok boys carry him to the room please"she said while moving out the way so the could walk through the door. She then turned away making them follow her to the room." Just put him down over there " the boys followed her instructions and later him on the bed. They hugged her and went on their way.

Her husband laid there, a couple stains on his shirt, leaning his head back and snoring softly and peacefully.
She stared at her husband a little longer before helping him get comfortable in the bed. She took his shoes and clothes off before tucking him into bed. She left the room and went straight to the kitchen grabbing an ice pack to put on her face.

After I finished icing my cheek I started to strip my clothes off. I was so distracted I didn't hear the door open. "Ms. McAhren... what are u doing "she said while scanning my body. I jumped and spun around but calmed down when I saw who it was.

Of course her husband had no reaction as he was still pretty much asleep the entire time, snoring softly. He was such a quiet and peaceful sleeper. I asked her what she was doing back here, but she just ignored my and walked closer. I didn't know what she wanted to do so I kept backing away until I got trapped between her and the counter.

"Ummmm... W-what do u think ur doing? " i asked her"this is very inappropriate and my husband is home "i said while staring into her eyes
It was very quiet, the silence almost loud as they glared at each other, her husband just right behind her, passed out drunk.

"You know Ms.McAhren... your husband seems to drunk to take care of u. Can I help?" She lightly lifted her hands and stared to caress my body. "Mmmmm... I'm not- I've never done this before " I said, letting her softly palm my ass.

"Me and my husband talked about this but never actually did it so I don't know it I can" I whispered to her.

Her husband was asleep after all, maybe a little fun wouldn't hurt, he was drunk anyway. It was even more nerve wrecking knowing he could wake up any second.

I slowly leaned forward debating on if I should kiss her or not. But before I could come to a decision her lips were already on mine. I stuck my tongue down her throat as she slowly slipped her fingers in my pussy.

"mmmmm... fuck" I moaned loudly, liking the way her fingers stroked my clit. The fingers of the sitter weren't as thick and pleasing as her husband, but they were more sharp and nimble, able to reach other spots, her lips much softer and exotic than his own.

"I-I think we should go do this somewhere else. I don't want to wake him" I said trying not to moan out loud. "No. I think we're good here mommy. Maybe he'll wake up and fuck us both" this babysitter was acting a little too bold for my liking. I don't know if I like it or not.

After dwelling on it, I moved from her and sat on the bed. "Come here baby. Be a good girl and eat mommy's pussy." She got down on her knees and hovered over my pussy"come on.. you can do it baby, eat it" I said while using my husbands body as a pillow to hold me up

Before I could say anything else she slammed her face into me and started to tongue fuck me.

"Ooohhhh fuck... just like that baby good job." She was making me feel so good. I couldn't think straight.
After a while she added her fingers and started to lightly bit on my clit

I no longer cared about being quiet.
I needed her how good she was making me feel." Fuck... fuck yes~ just like that" I said while grinding on her face. I thought she was gonna pull away but she added another finger in my, stretching my right pussy out. I gripped on my husband's thigh hoping to calm myself..

"you taste so good mommy." She said while slowly rubbing her legs together
She started to speed up and I had to find a way to keep quiet. She was drilling my pussy with her fingers. I didn't know if I could go any longer so I bit down on my husbands hand.

Her husband groaned out from all the movement, they were shaking the bed, causing it to creak, her husband on the verge of waking up and seeing them like this, he shifted and turned in his sleep.

Hope you enjoyed ❤️