Part 1

It was around 12:00AM at night, and Ethan had finally arrived home, quietly unlocking the door to make sure he didn't wake anyone. Ethan was a white  blonde male, he had just gotten home from work, wearing a black collared shirt and black slacks, his hair a little messy after arriving, the keys dangling as he walked into their average sized apartment. It was a 3 bedroom apartment, so more than enough space for a small family such as their own. He was unsure if his wife was awake or not, but didn't wanna risk it knowing the consequences for if he woke his wife.

Ethan walked further in to the apartment, only to see his wife in the kitchen feeding their son. His wife, A'laiah was a black curvy women with short curls. She was wearing a lace nightgown pulled to the side a she breastfed their baby. "Hi baby"she said softly while rocking the baby to sleep.

Ethan smiled upon seeing his wife, a slight sigh of relief that he hadn't woken her up or something. "Hello my love, what are you still doing awake? Is the kiddo not sleepy?" He dropped his bag to the floor next to the front door, walking to his wife and giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Yeah he woke up not to long ago. I wanted to feed him before u got here so we could spend time together." She said as she pulled her bra strap up. She looked up at her husband only to find him staring at her with this look in him eyes. "Baby what's wrong.? Why are u looking a me like that?" She said while snapping her fingers in his face to get his attention.

His eyes fluttered a bit before he shook his head, snickering softly. "Nothing, just tired I guess." He gently took their son into his own arms and began to walk into their sons room, placing him gently down in the crib.

Following behind her husband she softly cooed at the sight of them in front of her. They finally reached their son's room and gently placed him down. He turned the baby monitor on and they walked out the room. "Come baby I have a surprise for you." She said while gently swaying her hips as she walked to their room.

The male stretched his arms a bit, groaning out as he felt a bit stiff from working so long, turning his attention to his wife that had began to lure him to their bedroom. With a slight nod and no intention of disobeying his wife, he followed close behind to see what this surprise was.

"I know how hard you're working to provide for us so I wanted to do something special for you. I want u to know how much I appreciate u my love."she said as she sat him down and helped him take his clothes off. After she helped him she went into their walk in closet and pulled out a navy blue box.

He blushed softly as he was sat down and had most of his clothes taken off, his bulge being shown off more visibly now as he watched his wife walk to the closet, curious as to what she was up to. "I-it's really nothing baby-you are my family it's a given..-" ^^'

"I know baby. I want too do this for u." She opened the box and pulled out her massage oils. "Pick one." She said while staring him down. She loves watching her husband squirm. It makes her feel special. "Don't be shy baby, pick one for me."she said while tilting her head.

An intense blush flooded her husbands face. It was so cute, despite how many times they've had sex, he still always got flustered from her presence. "H-how is one to choose babe...uhm..." He reacted out of instinct and chose the middle one.

"Good job my pretty boy." She smile. "Now I need u to take ur boxers off. Now... I wanna see all of you." She said while slowly rubbing his feet. She purposely let one of her dress strap slip exposing her breast.

"Y-yes baby..." He nodded quickly and slid his boxers down, revealing his 7 inch pink tipped dick. This wasn't the first time she had seen it of course, thought it was the perfect size for a woman like her. He seemed to already be hard for his wife, eyeing her breasts as the blush covered most of his body.