Chapter Twenty-One

Sorry for the short update. I have Teen Idol reheasals tonight, so i might update Splash or Boys Will Be Girls later when I get home! As always, vote and comment because...drum roll please. My cousin said he'll give me one hundred bucks if I make it on the what's hot list by midnight! So help me out everyone! Tell your friends, your uncles, your uncles friends! EVERYONE YOU KNOW! I'd put the money towards writing software for better story editing and covers and things! Help a girl out! :DD

_____________________________________

The steak was delicious and Jake would feed it to me every so often. “Ooh, your sexy when you chew like that.” He compliments, a lopsided grin plastered onto his face.

“Your not so bad yourself.” I agree, kissing him urgently. Actually, we were probably getting a little carried away.

By the time we were in on our full on make-out session, the candle was blown away by Jake’s lips, the plates were smashed onto the ground with a defining smack, but no one seemed to care, we were that into this wild kiss. We shoved our tongues into each other’s mouths halfway through, and soon we were moving back and forth on the table, wanting more.

There was a knock at the door. “Ignore it.” Jake persuaded, cupping my face in his hands as he continued to kiss me. I was so tempted by his sexy husky voice that I almost listened.

Pulling away reluctantly, I press my hand to Jake’s chest. “I’d love to ignore it, but what if it’s someone important?” I remind him, hopping off of the table. Making my way to the door, I flick the lights on and peep through the tiny peep hole in front of me to see Kyle’s smiling face staring awfully close at mine. “Hey, Kyle.” I say loudly, making sure Jake knows who it is.

“Hi, uh, I brought you these.” Kyle produced a bouquet of daisies from behind his back.

“There lovely.” I smile and grab the flowers hastily, rummaging through the kitchen cabinets for a vase. “Jake, Kyle’s here.” I say, totally panicked. My stupid self had invited him over to join us for dinner, but I hadn’t known it would lead to a full on make-out session that resulted in broken plates and messed up table cloths. I wanted to resume it so badly.

“Uh, tell him your sick!” Jake said, pushing me gently in the direction of the hotel room door.

Kyle smiled up at me, his bright eyes burning. “Well, I’m not feeling very well. I think you should leave.” I lie, adding a fake cough at the end along with trying to act as if I felt dizzy by falling down.

“Allie!” Kyle said worriedly, grabbing my elbow in a friendly gesture to pull me up off of the ground.

“I-I’m fine. Please leave.” I beg, wanting to go back to kissing my soon to be husband.

“Oh no. You seem very sick, I’m not leaving you if Jake’s not here.” He says, determined to protect me.

“Yeah, you can leave. Jake’s here, he was just cleaning up the dinner dishes. Sorry, it’s just I didn’t think you’d actually come.” I admit, smiling sheepishly.

Kyle’s eyes flash with a bit of hurt before he smiles at me, shrugging it off like it’s no big deal. “Okay, call me if you need anything.” He said as I shove him towards the exit.

“Will do.” I agree, shutting the door, taking a deep breath.

Rushing back into the kitchen area, Jake is awaiting me as I position myself on the bed, continuing to kiss him. “Ooh, wait.” I whisper, making my way into the kitchen in only my panties and a large t-shirt from Jake’s large variety of wardrobe. Scanning the fridge for something, I grab the chocolate frosting and remove the top.

Sneakily, I dip my hand in the chocolately sin and prepare to wipe it all over Jake. He’s definitely taken aback by my actions because he pulls away and grabs some himself, putting it all over my face, making it seem as if it were a mask. Coming closer to my face, he licks it off with his sweet and gentle tongue.

I cant help the moan that escapes my lips; his warm tongue felt incredibly good on my bare toned skin. “That’s right.” He whispered into my ear as we leaned back on the bed, further. Too bad the mattress didn’t engulf me. It was embarrassing when you couldn’t control the sounds made while feeling turned on.

“We cant do this yet, I still feel bad about the baby…” I groan, intertwining our fingers as the aroma of Coconut scented candles filled the room, surrounding my nose.

“Maybe I can make that go away.”

Jake has the biggest grin on his face I’ve ever seen. I knew what he had in mind, but I wasn’t ready for that yet. I felt too guilty for the baby’s reputation, although we’ve already made love since the miscarriage. It was the greatest feeling, even if you haven’t felt the baby kicking. Knowing you had a fetus in you was the best feeling on Earth, the baby wanted or not-although, I wanted mine completely.

Trust me, it took a bit of convincing myself before I made sure I wanted it. I definitely was not going to abort it, and I’d feel sick to my stomach everyday knowing I gave my newborn child away to some stranger whom I didn’t even know. They won’t even let you hold your baby…

“Hey?” Jake asked, caressing my cheek as he moves a strand of hair behind my ear.

“Yeah?” I ask, staring off into space.

He gave me a look of concern. “We don’t have to do this now, let’s um, let’s watch a movie.” He reached for the remote faster than I could blink and clicks the power button, news erupting from the television at full volume. I plug my ears at the sudden sound and wince. “Sorry!” Jake called over the TV.

“Mhm.” I say, crawling to the bed and climbing underneath the pillows, snuggling up quite comfortably to Jake’s chest.

“Your tired.” Jake accused.

I stifle a yawn. “Nah,” I click my tongue to distract him from my sudden yawn. What kind if fiancé would I be if I just fell straight to sleep getting into bed? Smiling deviously as I glance up at his face, I notice a big line of chocolate frosting on his cheek and chin.

My turn.

Slowly crawling towards him, I tease him by trailing my fingers along his rock hard abs. Striking, they really were beautiful. He was handsome. “You got a little something.”

With all my seductiveness, I lick the frosting cautiously off his cheek and chin, running my fingertips along his body all in one swift motion. “What-” I cut him off.

“You always pleasure me. Now I wanna do the same. Think of it as a little I.O.U gift.” Smiling, I trail my fingers along his waistline as I snap his boxers back onto his skin causing goosebumps to flare wildly on the bare parts of his skin. Sniffing along him, I kiss him on every square inch of his torso.

“Your pretty good at this.” He says, stroking my back as if I was a fragile piece of glass.

“Well, what do you expect from a professional prostitute?” I snort and we laugh tremendously loud, so obnoxious the neighbors could probably hear us.

Jake wrapped his arms around my waist. “Your so much more beautiful. I’m telling you, you could pull it off as a model.” He kissed my forehead and then pinned my arms to my sides. “Here comes the…tickle monster!” Before I could sum up any way of defending myself, Jake tickled me with everything.

“Ah, no stop!” We continued like this for three hours, just talking about random things.