Chapter Fourteen (Jake's POV.) :D

Hey everyone. So here it is. :D

Comment vote and fan if you enjoy. A lot of you have been requesting a POV from Kyle and if I do, that might come later on. Or I might throw something as a side story and seperate book through all of the characters POV. I just dont know yet! (:

-Breanna, ♥

_____________________________

Playing the Wii was actually more entertaining than I’d imagined. I’d heard they were fun, but never had I actually played one before. Being so active against a game was fun, especially when I was kicking Kyle’s butt in Mario Kart. Ever since I’d lied to Allie about making up with him about a half hour ago, the guilt was basically crushing me. She was my girlfriend, and I needed to stand my ground. No more sneaky sex drives which I’d only done twice since meeting Allie. “Come on, I call being Yoshi next time!” Kyle whined like a little kid.

Smirking, I put the controller down and check my phone for any new text messages, a phone call, anything that notified me Allie was okay. Oddly enough, I had this weird feeling in my stomach that something was wrong. “Gee, has Allie texted you, jerk?” I ask, glaring at Kyle with no signs of sympathy for the black eye I’d given him. I knew it would be bruising soon, probably tomorrow. After all, I had gotten into about sixty fights in all my life, yes, I keep count just for the fun of it.

“No, she hasn’t, dip wad.” I knew what Kyle was up to, I’d heard Allie over talking with her new friend, Naomi. I was glad that she’d made a friend, but I’ll admit it sort of made me jealous that Allie could confide in someone other than myself. Glaring at Kyle, I dial her number and put it to my ear, leaving the two boys to play the game.

I was much more worried about Allie than some silly, unrealistic video game. All I got was her voicemail. “Allie, it’s Jake. Call me back when you get this, I’m worried about you and you need to call me so I don’t have a heart attack!” I say, running a hand through my hair to keep myself acting as if I were calm, even though I was far from it.

After another fifteen minutes of her being gone, I was pacing back and forth on the floor, hoping I didn’t fall through from so much walking. “Kyle, I’m going to look for Allie, stay here with Caleb!” All I hear is shouts of victory as I grab my keys and jacket from off of the coffee table in the living room. Glancing behind my shoulder, I notice Allie’s biology and algebra book wide open. It brings my heart rate speeding as I hurry down the road.

My headlights on their brightest setting, I can just barely make out the cars’ figures in the pouring rain. Squinting my eyes as I pass by, I notice it’s almost an exact replica of Allie’s car. Squealing my tires, I do an illegal U-turn. Someone else’s car was stopped and blocking my view, and Allie’s car rest in a small but deadly looking ditch. Hurrying to the scene, my varsity jacket catches on leaves and branches, but I ignore the pain of the scrapes on my hands and knees, worried about nothing but Allie.

Another petite, girl looking figure is at the car, hopefully trying to pry precious Allie out of the car. I just knew it was her. The doors were smashed in and now I was really worried, my stomach dropped down all the way to my feet, or it felt that way at least. “Are you crazy?” I scream, getting drenched by the rain.

As I came closer to the figure, I recognize Gina’s orange curly hair, even matted down by the rain. She must have dyed it again, but that was certainly not the point. “What the hell?” I shout, aggravated and angry. I told Gina the other day, even accidentally threatening her life, that I didn’t want her anywhere around Allie! When were Kyle and her finally going to listen to me? I grab a hammer of some sort out of her hand and throw it into the river nearby.