Rajveer (in an emotional voice) : "Naina, mujhe laga agar tum logo ko pata chal gaya toh tum par khatra ho sakta hain. I thought to protect you all. Ha par tum sahi ho, mujhe tum sabh ko include karna chaiye tha aur main akela bhi nahi larta. Please, ye mat kaho ki maine tum par koi ehsan kiya hain. Ye mera farz tha, tum sabh mere cadets the. (sighed) Aur tum toh Naveen ki behan thi, jisko main woh sabh nahi sehne de sakta tha jo Naveen kae saath hua. Maine tumhare psychoanalysis test kae baad apne aap se waada kiya tha ki main tumhe sabse bachaunga apni akhiri saas tak. Tumhare gusse ki vajah main hi tha, agar main tumhe pehle hi sab bata deta to shayad ye sabh nahi hota. Tum mujh par goli nahi chalati aur jo baad mae hua....".

Naina had tears in eyes and said

Naina (looked into his eyes) : "Sir, aap itne ache kyu hain. I don't deserve you".

Rajveer (held her gaze and said very softly) : "Pata nahi Naina, kon kisko deserve nahi karta. Main ya tum par hum koshish toh kar sakte hain".

Naina (pushed tears back) : "Mujhe aap par gussa pata hain kyu aaya tha, aapke ghar par".

Rajveer shook his head with moist eyes.

Naina : "Aap zinda the aur humhe, mujhe nahi bataya. (Rajveer tried to speak but Naina didn't let him). Aapne apne mushkil waqt mae bhi mujhe shamil nahi kiya. Aapko kya laga agar mujhe pata chalega ki aap bimar ho toh main nahi aungi. Aapko akela chor dungi, Lala Gehlot kae vishwasghat kae saath. Aap mujhe itna kamjor aur selfish samjhte hain".

Rajveer (in low voice) : "Nahi Naina, mujhe pata hain tum sab jaroor aate agar mere zinda hone ki baat pata chalti".

Naina : "Phir kyu".

Rajveer (sighed and looked in front) : "Main thak gaya tha larte larte. Main bahut guilty tha kyuki meri wajah se hi Naveen is sabh mae fasa. Ye posting pehle mujhe mili thi aur phir achanak Naveen ko de di. Agar main join karta toh uske saath ye sabh nahi hota. Mr. Gehlot kae karan ye changes hue the. (looked at her and said while whimpering) He died because of me and by me. He was declared as a traitor, so, you and your family faced all hatred and insults from society. Tum ko apna future aur life ko peche chorh kae academy join ki apne Bhai to innocent proof karne kae liye. I am so sorry. Please believe me, I didn't know any of this earlier".

Naina (with tears holding his hand to support him) : "Please apne aap ko dosh mat dijiye. You are also a victim like my brother. He used your innocence and played with your emotions".

Rajveer held her hand in strong grip. He was getting support and understanding from her which he was waiting for years. There was his pain and his love in her eyes.

Naina withdrew her hand and inhaled a breath. She then extended her hand towards him. He was surprised by her action but understood, she is asking for a promise. He put his hand on her.

Naina (in strong voice) : "Please mujhe promise kijiye ki aap aage se jo bhi important decision lenge apne liye khas tor par jiska asar mujh par hoga, mujhe usmae shamil karenge. Aap khud koi aisa faisla nahi lenge aur na hi koi sacrifice denge. Aur sabse bari baat, aap apne dukh mujhse batenge. Aap akele nahi sahenge. Main woh immature Naina nahi rahi, zindagi nae bahut kuch sikha diya hain".

Rajveer was trying to understand the meaning behind her words. Is what he is thinking is correct, is she giving them a chance. Did she accept him and his love.

Rajveer felt so emotional that he was only able to say (in a trembling voice) "I promise, Naina".

Rajveer hugged her tight and didn't want to let her go. He is not believing that she was here with him and asked him to be in her life. Naina also hugged him tight as she wanted to live now and be with him. She has fought a lot in her life and wants to have a peaceful life with him. It was clear to her that their happiness is with each other and can't lose him again. They have lost a very special person in their lives and do not want to let go of a beautiful chance that they have got. They remain in each other's embrace for a few minutes as wanted to believe it's real. Rajveer has waited for this moment for the last 9 years. He had lost hope in between after so many incidents, saving her from people who wanted to hurt her, people used her anger on the system for their benefit, using his weakness for Naina, people pointing fingers at them, loving her from distance, her innocence to understand his love, to get justice for Naveen, losing each other but now, all are worth it or want to be forgotten. Naina has accepted their love and nothing is important to him. He inhaled her fragrance again and wanted to add it along with other memories that he had of her. They were crying but with a smile and content.

After some time, Rajveer broke the hug, touched her cheek and kissed her forehead. It was a promise from him to be with her and won't leave her again. Naina was just looking at him as she was still believing he is here with her and won't leave.

Naina put her head on his shoulder and Rajveer wrapped his hand on her waist. They closed their eyes to sink this moment, stayed there for some time quietly and can only hear their heartbeats.

Naina (open eyes and said in low voice) : "Humhe chalna chaiye, der ho rahi hain".

Rajveer tightened his grip but didn't open eyes and said "Kuch der aur ruk jao, please".

Naina (nervously) : "Nahi gaye to sabh yahi aa jayenge dhundte hue aur Dr. Shalini ki baatein...".

Rajveer (open eyes and smiled shyly) : "Woh toh abh koi mauka nahi chorengi humhe embarrass karne ka".

Naina shied and looked down, her chin was on his chest. Rajveer was gazing at her adorably. He got what he always wanted, Naina. Her trust, love and companionship. He kissed her temple and put a finger on her chin to look at him. Naina got scared when saw Rajveer's emotions in his eyes which were mixed with love and possessiveness. His eyes were showing the same emotions that were in 1857 visit but this time, she knows about his feelings, is not ignorant about his intentions and has accepted his love. His eyes were roaming on her face and saw her lips. He was not able to stop himself, lowered his neck and kissed her slowly, this kiss showed his love, longing and yearning for her. For Naina, it was a promise to him and her to fight for them and stop running,

Sambhaala hai maine bahut apane dil ko
Juba par tera phir bhi naam aa raha hai
Jahan raj ko chhupaaya na jaaye
Muhabbat mein aisa mukaam aa raha hai

Banaaya hai maine tujhe apna saathi
Rahe kis tarah phir mere hosh baaki
Banaaya hai maine tujhe apna saathi
Rahe kis tarah phir mere hosh baaki
Nazar yu bahakane lagi hai ki jaise
Mere saamane koyi jam aa raha hai
Juba par tera phir bhi naam aa raha hai
Jahan raj ko chhupaaya na jaaye
Muhabbat me aisa mukaam aa raha hai
Sambhaala hai maine bahut apane dil ko

Movie : Naaraz