"It's amazing!" I say amazed. The view takes breath away. His house is stunning. Well, his apartment. "I wanna show you a specific room." He says grabbing my head. "Taylor dismissed for now." He says leading me up the stairs.

Down a long hallway we stop in front of a door. "This is my playroom." He says before unlocking the door. "Luke what your Xbox and stuff?" I smile. He shakes his was and my smile fades.

He opens the door and I walk into a dark room. He flips on the lights.

In front of me is a be pushed up against the wall. In the center of the room is a black leather couch. To the left of the bed was a dresser. On the wall to the left of the bed were racks of chains and whips, canes, floggers, paddles, riding crops and belts. Next to the racks is a wooden polished cross with cuffs attached. On the wall to the right of the bed was a big wooden polished X with cuffs attached.

I walked over and ran my finger over one of the canes. "Do you want to hurt me?" I ask. "No Sarah. Pleasure you and me. We both have needs. Well I want to be your Dom. I want to give you discipline when you do naughty things. I've wanted to spank you ever since you've fallen into my office. I wanted to spank you for almost getting hit by a car. I want to love you though too. I want to call you mine and pleasure you. I want to pleasure myself because I have needs as well. I want you to pleasure me Sarah. I want you to submit yourself to me. DDLG. BDSM. I want that with you."

I just stare at him blankly. "You can leave whenever you want I'll take you home and if you don't want to come to dinner then you don't have to." He walks over and sits on the bed.

I think long an hard before responding. "Is this the only way to be with you?" I ask and turn around to face him. He nods.

"No flowers and no hearts?" He shakes his head. I really want to be with him. No wonder Jackson said he's fucked up. "This is fucked up."

"50 Shades fucked up. I know."

"Who got you in to this?" I ask curiously taking a seat next to him.

"My old neighbor Mrs. Robinson. I was younger. I was 16."

"How old was she?"

"Listen let's not go into detail on things okay. Well go into detail later but now we have to go." He gets up and pulls me up with one hand.

"I'm going to introduce you as my girlfriend so act like it. I just have a feeling you'll be staying with me a while."

I smile and blush snuggling into his arm. "Don't get used to it. They're gonna be all over you. I've never taken one of my other girls home."

"One of your subs?"

"Exactly."

"Do they even know you're into this?" He shakes his head. We walk down to the parking garage and outside is a limo. He opens the door for me and I climb in.

As Taylor drives us to his parents, Cameron and I sit in the back and make small talk.

"We can go over the contract later. First I want you to look over it. Then we'll go over it together."

"What's on the contract?"

"The rules. Hard limits. Soft limits. Safe words."

I nod pretending to understand.

When we arrive Cameron gets out and opens the door for me. "Maybe we shouldn't yet." He says stopping me. He gets back in the car and I look at him weird.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. "We'll have more family dinners. I want to get you that contract. Home." He says to Taylor.

I fix my dress and cross my leg over my lap. "God you're so hot." My attention turns to Cameron. I blush. He pulls me into him so I'm straddling his waist. "What if we get in an accident?" I ask.