"Alyssa," The girl of 2 turned a grin on her dirty face as she saw her uncle and aunt. Ser Erryk behind her. "Lyanna come" Robert spoke as he grabbed her arm as the four of them left Lord Caswell behind.

Robert picked up the girl who giggled. "Why is your face covered in dirt?" Robert asked as he tried to wipe it off. "Wildfyre did her first fire!" The girl giggled as she looked at her uncle. "That is great" Robert smiled as they entered Rhaellas chambers. The girl sat as she and her sister spoke as they moved around trying to find a comfortable position due to being heavy with child.

"Muna, Aunt Nyra!" Alyssa smiled as she ran to her mother's side doing a little detour to her brother giving him a kiss on the head before finally making her way to her mother. "Wildfyre  did her first Dracarys" Alyssa smiled making both girls smile at her. "That is wonderful news my sweet girl" Rhaella spoke as she gave her daughter a kiss.

Alyssa smiled as she made her way to her brother kneeling down and playing with him. The sisters looked at one another as they looked back at Lyanna and Robert both of them smiled before Robert left to bathe. Lyanna placed her bow down as she took one of the lemon cakes. Rhaella looked at the both of them before speaking. "For the next council meeting, you should bring up the odor!" Rhaenyra looked at her with her being heavy with child the odor became worse for not only Rhaella but Rhaenyra as well. She herself had already thought of that she just needed to know how to bring it up knowing they would shut her down.

"I have thought of that but you know men love to shut me up!" Rhaenyra smiled before grinning. "Perhaps I should take them on a walk if they refuse to see how bad the city is. The orphanage helped quite well but they can only do so much." Rhaenyra spoke. "They will certainly bring out the fact that the crown does not have enough coin for such things but I can use some of the coin coming from the Stepstones to work on it!" Rhaenyra added.

"Could work. Allow me to be there when you bring the matter so that I can interrupt the men. It brings me so much joy to do so and it is not like they can say anything" Rhaella smiled as she pointed to her large stomach. "Alicent face as well" Rhaella nodded knowing the beliefs of Alicent that a woman should not speak to men or challenge them so fun to see the look of horror she made.

"I should" Rhaenyra smiled. "I should get going then!" She added as she left the room. Rhaella turned to Lyanna and then her children "I should be back would you mind looking after the kids?" Lyanna nodded as she lay down next to Baelon. Rhaella smiled as she left Ser Erryk behind her a carriage waited for her to take her to the dragon pit. The ride had been fast when she arrived one of the dragon keepers received her "Princess," The man bowed. "Ser, I would like to see the eggs my mount and my sisters have laid!" The man nodded as he guided Rhaella to the room where they kept the eggs.

Rhaella looked at them looking for two specific eggs. It did not take long for her to find them the green and pink eggs were chosen by Rhaella as a dragon keeper placed them on a warming bed. "They are to be sent to Prince Daemon and Lady Laena alongside this letter" Rhaella ordered as the man took the letter. "Of course princess" The man smiled as he ordered the younger of the apprentices around.

Rhaenyra sat next to the white worm as Daemon's old whore spoke to her. "Two rings have been found," Rhaenyra nodded "The council and I should be having a walk soon I will make sure we accidentally run into one of the rings... As for your part have you found the ware about of any more dragon seeds?" The white worm nodded no as she drank from her tea.

"No, I do know however that one tried to claim sheep stealer and fail. He was eaten" Rhaenyra nodded. "Here is payment for the last job, for now simply keep me notified of anything! Once you hear of the whereabouts of Hugh call for me!" Rhaenyra smiled as she handed the white worm a bag of coin. Rhaenyra departed back to Kings Landing but stopped at one of the two orphanages she was instantly greeted by the children who smiled as they saw their princess.