Chapter 72

TODAY'S UPDATE WILL BE CHAPTERS 71-75!!!

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE NEW CHAPTERS!!!

Tuesday, October 31st

Riley's POV

I'm so sick of Dorito's, but that Snapple, and Water has became our diets. 

"Wanna' circle the block again?" Avery asks me while leaning on her motorcycle. 

When Avery pulled me aside at the party and asked me to accompany her, I hardly thought a multi-day stake out was going to be the case. But here we are, somewhere in North Carolina and hoping to find Everett. Mick and Shark tracked him here a few days ago finally and now we are trying everything to end things... however... that's easier said than done when this fucking building is the Fort Knox of hideouts.

Who the fuck picks a cabin on the beach to 'hide from the world' in? 

Everett... that's who.

Avery had ridden her motorcycle to the party where we all were met with a bright red shiny and bedazzled devil dancing in the living room. The hardest part was getting alone after that, but once we did I wasted no time in stealing Liam's Bronco and running off into the night with her.

It's not that I was even trusting myself to drive in my state, but I knew his vehicle was safer than my own, plus it was the first set of keys I found. We made it about ten miles away when I had to pause at a red light to hurl out of the vehicle, notifying Avery that I was in no condition to do this. 

She got us to a darkened parking lot where we had to strap her bike to the top so she could push me into the backseat while she drove us there.

"Sure. Your turn." I finally answer her. She gives me a two finger salute and starts up her bike.

I hold up one of the Dorito chips to my face, "happy birthday Riley. Is it everything you hoped for?"

I turned my phone off finally. I couldn't handle all the guys contacting me nonstop, even Autumn. Just asking me where I am, what I am up to, if I am safe... I'm sure today I was bombarded by new texts that all featured a happy birthday theme. Not something I need right now.

In fact, all I really want right now is a Halloween Party redo, except this time I hope the devil stays away.