Chapter 23

Friday, September 1st

NO POV

Melody to Riley on 9/1, 3:04pm: Hey girly! Do you want me to come over and get ready with you, or meet you there???? I am so fucking excited. Let's get shitfaced PLEASE

**Phone call, Melody to Riley on 9/1, 3:10pm, UNANSWERED**

**Phone call, Melody to Riley on 9/1, 6:08pm, UNANSWERED**

Melody to Riley on 9/1, 6:21pm: Idk if you are napping or whatever, but I decided to just start getting ready in case. I am going with black mini skirt and a ripped up Harley Davidson crop top I got from Urban Outfitters last week. Also... I'm like... pregamming already oops! SEE YOU THERE - i promise i will uber and be safe

**Phone call, Autumn to Riley on 9/1, 8:05pm, UNANSWERED**

Niall to Riley on 9/1, 8:39pm: RILEY you better be coming tonight. PS BRING A SWIMSUIT. WE GOT THE HOT TUB!!!!

Autumn to Riley on 9/1, 8:53pm: Hey loves I just got ready at the house and you weren't home so I figured you are out with Harry or the library probably. Meet you at the party? OMG they got a hot tub finally so bring a suit!

Harry to Riley on 9/1, 9:57pm: Just saw Autumn and she thought we were hanging out today. Are you coming to the party tonight?

Melody to Riley on 9/1, 11:41pm: BITHCHH where are you attt I need you here wingwoman. OMG come on, i have been drinking all nihgt and YOU need to getcha ass here!

**Phone call, Harry to Riley on 9/1, 11:45pm, UNANSWERED**

Harry to Riley on 9/1, 11:46pm: Melody is very drunk and here asking for you. She said you two were coming together. Niall and I haven't heard from you either. Are you mad at me?

**Phone call, Harry to Riley on 9/1, 11:47pm, UNANSWERED**

**Phone call, Harry to Riley on 9/1, 11:51pm, UNANSWERED**

Harry to Riley on 9/1, 11:56pm: Riley, text me back. I'm worried.

**Phone call, Harry to Riley on 9/1, 11:59pm, UNANSWERED**