Chapter 21

Tuesday, August 29th

Harry's POV

I managed the impossible. I have gone to all my classes for two days in a row.

I am trying to keep distracted but also I am hoping at some point I run into Riley on campus. I went to Dante's yesterday with Lou and Payno during her normal free time between classes, hoping she was going to stop in and eat.

No matter how long I stared at the door, she never showed up.

Thank god Bella was not working. I didn't want to have to deal with her and her questions of why I never hung out or replied to her.

I want to talk to Riley. I could just text her... but...

Hey Riley. No big deal, but you know how you never want to answer questions about your past... well here is the thing.... I found some stuff out about it. So then instead of just telling you and asking about it, I googled you. Kinda' thought you were a crazy murdering girlfriend.... but then I found out you might not be. But you also might have had your bffs parents cover it up for you, so maybe you actually are. I don't know. Oh see you shouldn't worry, I was only trying to go against your wishes and find stuff out that you do not want me to know, because I like you. But don't read into that, I know I keep hurting your feelings by being a dick but really that is to protect you cause if you like me back then you might want to date and we can't do that cause my boss might try to kill you. So anyway, was your last ex abusive? Wanna' talk about it?

Yes, that just screams a normal and great text to send to someone.

At that rate I could just send a follow up text to let her know even if she is a murderer that I am not too worried about it cause I am too so maybe we are perfect for one another secretly.

Fucking Christ I annoy myself sometimes.

Niall to Harry, Liam, Louis: We have a 4ish hour ride to the drop today. Heading to Atlanta.

Harry: I'm in class right now.

Niall: You actually go to classes?

Louis: We are supposed to be pretending to be actual students so...

Niall: I party like one.

Harry: We know.

Liam: What time are we leaving?

Niall: Well when is the princesses classes over?

Harry: This is my first class today, it ends at 10.

Niall: Jesus. How early does it start?!?!?!

Harry: 7 am. A normal time for most people.

Liam: We can leave when Harry gets back then. Hopefully be home before nightfall.

Niall: Deal.

Louis: I can tell you guys about my date from last night!!! :)

Harry: I'll bring headphones.

Liam: Don't leave me in the car with Lou. I don't want to hear this shit for four hours.

Niall: Harry and I call tailing! You two are on car duty. Sorry Payno. You'll survive.

Liam: Fuck.

I smirk at my phone knowing that Liam is going to be miserable, but there is no shot in hell that Niall or I want to hear about Lou's happy little dating life right now.

We have a routine for jobs, and we've kept it up for years. It helps us make sure we keep things clean and safe. It always works.... Well it did, till Ocala...