♡•CHAPTER 6•♡

○I made it longer. I hope you like it ❤️

♡•CONTINUATION•♡

{BARCODE POV:}

I woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a truck. Stretching out, I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes, but then a sharp pain hit me below. Groaning, I tried to get comfy, but it was worse. Memories of last night flooded back, and I blushed, realizing I was alone when I looked at the other side of the bed.

"Where did he go?" I asked myself, running my fingers through the sheets. I left the room to search, following the scent of pancakes to the kitchen.

There was Jeff, shirtless, cooking. I just stood there, watching him. He had no shirt on, just sweatpants, his muscles on display.

"Good morning, princess," Jeff said, grabbing my attention. "Oh, good morning," I replied quickly, his raspy voice heating me up.

"Are you gonna keep admiring me or eat?" he asked, turning with a plate of pancakes. I noticed his red eyes again.

"Yeah, I'll eat... but your eyes," I spoke out, sitting down as he brought the plate over.

"We'll talk, sweetheart," he said, putting the plate in front of me, eyeing me up and down.

"Oh, okay. Thanks for the food, by the way," I said, looking at his body, with my marks. He smirked, and I looked away, starting to eat as he sat in front of me.

A few minutes later, I finished the pancakes, surprised at how well a demon could cook.

"So, can we talk now?" I asked, breaking the silence, glaring at Jeff.

"What do you wanna know?" he asked, his tone serious.

"Everything," I told him, not breaking eye contact.

"Fine," he said, clearing his throat.

"Jeff here, in case it slipped your mind. So, you summoned me, but do you really grasp what I am?" he asked, a playful twinkle in his eyes.

"No," I replied, feeling a flicker of unease.

He sighed before continuing, "Well, brace yourself. You've summoned a sex demon. Quite the surprise, huh? But here's the twist - I'm also your protector. And when my eyes blaze red, it's not just for show. It's time for... well, you know sex, for both of us.”

"But wait, there's more," he continued, his voice steady. "It's not up for debate. When the red eyes come out, it's happening. No ifs, ands, or buts. And another thing, falling in love? It's not an option for me. Humans can, but not me. I've never been there, but trust me, it's for the best."

I sat there, processing his words, unsure of what to make of it all.

"Wait, your eyes are red now?" I pointed out.

"Yes, you're correct," he confirmed, his eyes darker than before. It was incredibly hot.

"Yesterday was just a warm-up," he murmured, lifting my chin. "Today will be harder and longer, my love. And I won't use my powers this time." He made me stand up, and I couldn't resist.

{JEFF POV:}

I hug Barcode tightly, lifting him up while he wraps his legs around me.

Our kiss starts off fiery, our tongues intertwining eagerly. But as time passes, it becomes more playful, our teeth occasionally clashing in the midst of our passionate embrace.

After a couple of minutes, I break the kiss, allowing Barcode to catch his breath. I place him gently on the kitchen counter, positioning myself between his legs.

Barcode pants heavily, his face flushed with color. He looks absolutely stunning, and I can't help but admire him, wanting to kiss his strawberry-flavored lips endlessly.

{BARCODE POV:}

I catch my breath and glance up at Jeff, who's gazing at me like I'm the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. But me? Beautiful? I don't see it. Still, Jeff starts kissing and biting my neck, leaving marks all over as I tilt my head, giving him more access.

He yanks off my shirt and tosses it aside, but honestly, I couldn't care less. He guides me to lay back on the counter, his lips trailing down my body, teasing my nipples with his hands.

"Ah... more," I gasp, arching my back. I'm sweating, craving more, needing it desperately.

"I want more," I manage to say amid my moans. Jeff pauses, his voice husky, asking what I desire. God, he's so hot!

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me hard, raw until I can't walk," I plead between breaths.

"You're already moaning, love, but I haven't even touched you," he smirks.

"But I'll grant your wish." He lifts me up and sets me on the table.

"Undress for me, doll. I'll be right back," he instructs before leaving the kitchen.

I start undressing, already dripping with anticipation. Damn!

When he returns with a condom, I pause. Did we use one last night? I can't even remember.

"You look like a feast, sweetheart," he remarks, placing the condom nearby. I grab it, tossing it away.

"I want you raw," I declare, meeting Jeff's surprised gaze.

"Fine, baby. Raw it is," he concedes, stripping off his clothes and spreading my legs apart.

"Here," he says, offering his fingers to my lips. I suck them eagerly, locking eyes with Jeff.

He curses softly, watching me.

Removing his fingers from my mouth, he prepares me, causing me to cry out in pleasure, arching my back as he works his fingers inside me.

"Good boy," he whispers, marking my skin as I kiss him passionately, taking control.

He replaces his fingers with his leaking dick, and I stop him.

"Can I ride you?" I ask, hoping for a yes.

"Yes, sweetie, you can," he grants, seating me on his lap.

I guide him inside, and we both moan loudly. He grips my waist, urging me to go faster, so I pick up the pace.
"Mmm, I'm close," I pant, feeling him hit all the right spots.

He takes control, slamming into me, bringing us both to climax. Our release creates a masterpiece of cum across our bodies.

He lifts me back onto the table, my body pressed against its surface, my back arched over it, and his release seeping out of me.

With swift and vigorous movements, he thrusts into me again, hitting my prostate repeatedly. "Ohh!" I cry out, overwhelmed by the sensation.

"Too much," I gasp, tears welling up as the intensity becomes almost unbearable.

"I'm close," I scream out, unable to hold back any longer.

"Come with me, darling," he groans, driving into me with a final forceful thrust before we both reach climax together.

We remain in that position for a few moments, catching our breath, before he pulls out, eliciting groans from both of us.

Turning me around, he picks me up once more, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Shower?" he suggests.

"Yeah, let's go," I agree. Just as we're about to head to the bathroom, a creaking sound catches our attention, and we look back to see the broken chair in the kitchen.

We share a laugh, both of us sticky with sweat and pleasure. "Let's get cleaned up. I'll get a new one," I suggest, prompting Jeff to lead the way to the bathroom.

♡•CONTINUATION•♡

○Is it good?This is my first story, so this is my second time writing a steamy session. Is it good?❤️