♡•CHAPTER 2•♡

♡•CONTINUATION•♡

{BARCODE POV:}

I called an Uber once I left the cafe.I couldn't stop thinking about what Ta had told me.I mean, what if he is right? What if I end up meeting someone there....or am I just desperate to find someone?I've had 5 crushes, but none of them worked out or never lasted long because I wasn't the sparkle or light that walked into their eyes unfortunately it always had to be someone else.

I got caught out of my thoughts when my phone rings saying that my Uber was here.I looked around, and when I finally saw it, I got in.The whole ride was silent, of course but mostly because I had stuff on my mind it's sad knowing the thing that is always in my mind,my thoughts and most importantly my dreams and when I have a crush it's not a normal dream at all....

I finally pulled out of my thoughts when I finally saw that I had arrived at school.I paid my Uber driver and got out.I walk inside the school and see what I despise the most..couples making out in front of every single corner, EVERTWHERE but I just walk past them or sometimes bump into them so they could stop eating eachothers faces.

I walked into the classroom and sat down in the back.I still had some free time since I got here 10 minutes early, so I decided to listen to some music,I was putting my headphones on until someone tapped on my shoulder...interrupted as always.

"Hey barcode,"Fluke said with a smile waving his hand at me.

"What?"I asked, annoyed. I mean, I just wanna listen to music, but I have to get interrupted by some idiots that are, unfortunately, my friends.

"Calm your attitude.Anyways, don't be rude.Me and Fluke came because we had a question!"Top said out of nowhere, pouting his lips,I nodded my head for them to continue.

"Where is Ta?You usually come with him,you know it's weird seeing you come by yourself."Fluke interrupted, pushing top out of his way.

"I don't know. Go ask his boyfriend.I think he is talking to him right now, to be honest with you."I said, pointing my head towards Jins' direction Ta's boyfriend of course who is on his phone.

"You're probably right, but enough of that, we have another question."Top said with a serious tone, turning his attention back on me, including Fluke

"What hurry up and speak!!"I said I was already annoyed at this point they were acting as if I had time for them like no, I don't. I have time to listen to K-pop, not some idiots.

"You're coming to Ta's party, right?you know this saturday?He questioned me with a look, hoping for a yes.

"YES, I AM IS THAT ALL??"I asked. I was losing my patience. Those 10 minutes I was going to use to listen to music have passed.And I have a lot of stuff on my mind that I shouldn't have,especially when I have to present a project.

Fluke was about to say something else when he was cut off by the professor walking in.Everyone quickly took a seat, and the professor started class.After what seemed like an eternity I finally finished class and headed down to lunch.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I grabbed my food and sat down at a table.Fluke then sat down next to me out of nowhere.

"Hey barcode, I'm sorry to disturb you again cause you're in a bad mood today...sorry anyways I wanted to ask if after school you wanted to go shopping with me for clothes.I mean you don't want to go looking like trash to a party right?Especially when there could be someone hot I mean you never know~"Fluke said witha smirk bumping my shoulder playfully.

"Sure, I guess."I said this time calmly.

"Great, I will see you at 6 sharp in front of your apartment building, okay?"He said, getting up with his tray and walking away.

"Okay, I will be there!!"I yelled,he just gave me a thumbs up looking my direction showing me he heard me and continued walking.

Finally, what seemed like several painful and boring hours of school ended, and I could finally go home.Ta insisted on giving me a ride, but I decided to take the Uber again cause why not?I got home and took a shower,broke my closet apart to find an outfit to go out with Fluke to go find an outfit for the party that was tomorrow but I don't want to find a cute one..I want to find a seductive one.

♡•TO BE CONTINUED•♡

○WERE CLOSE TO THE GOOD PART JUST WAIT 😭😭😭✋️