Few minutes have passed and they were still at it and Hanna swear she heard some girls calling her a bitch and a gold digger. That was the last straw for her , Hanna stood slamming her hands on the table.

" Hey he's my boss you pieces of shit I'm not dating him now stop calling me names before I come over there and rearrange your face". She spoke with a huff glaring at them with angry eyes.

"Pissing me the fuck off they don't even know me but calling me names, do my cousin have to go through this shit ?, I'm telling you from now Park you better keep my cousin away from your crazy fans, I'll murder you and them". Hanna spoke taking a sip from her coffee.

"Okay you guys seriously have to stop with the death threats". Jeon spoke with a sigh, "wae geunyeoui gajogdeul-eun modu naleul jug-ilyeogo haneun geolkkayo?" He whispered to himself but unfortunately for him Hanna heard.

"Say that in English Jeon" Hanna challenged with her voice receiving an eye roll from the boy.

" I said why is all her family members trying to kill me?".

"I've been receiving death threats from the Bryan's and Banks ever since I took her home" he respond feeling offended that everyone thinks he's going to hurt her some how and if he's being honest he kind of did, this morning, Jeon rubbed his forehead thinking about this morning , checking his phone to see if she called him back, "I tried calling her but I think she's ignoring my calls , I guess she's upset with me for what I did this morning" Jeon think to himself pulling his hair out of frustration.

After speaking with Hanna he went back to the set to finish up the shoot , it was almost  6pm when they finally finished.

On his way home he stopped to grab dinner for the both of them then picked up some  flowers and chocolates, KitKat to be exact as he learnt from Hanna that those were her favorite kind of sweets.

He entered his house walking towards the kitchen placing the food he got on the counter when his eyes caught something, it was the breakfast Shanta had made this morning, Both plates covered on the table still filled with food.

"fuck" he curse when he realizes she haven't touch her meal, then curse again knowing that he fucked up real bad.

He walked through the halls that lead to his bedroom finding the door ajar, he walked in seeing the small girl covered under the sheets sleeping soundly.

He walked over to her side sitting beside her , he tucked a stray hair behind her ears. a sigh leaving his lips when his eyes come across the dried tear stain on her cheeks. He gently wiped at it in attempts to wake her and he was successful, he watched as her eyes fluttered open a smile immediately crawl on his lips.

"Hey" he whispered.

"Hi" she answered back stretching her limbs causing her joints to crack, she smiled at that loving the sound of her joints popping.

"What time is it ?", she asked

"It's  around 7 pm I think" he answered

"Where you sleeping all this time ?" He questioned

"I must have been real tired I guess" she yawned now sitting upright.

"Have you been crying ? Have you eaten?, did you take your medicine?, or applied the ointment on your wounds ?, I've been ringing your phone why didn't you answer my calls?", He asked already knowing the answer is no.

She sighed unable to meet his eyes , Jeon noticed this and decide not to push any further.

"Hey I'm sorry about this morning I-i" he stuttered but before he could finish Shanta cuts in.

" It's okay you were late, I should've woken you up earlier I'm sorry".

"No don't apologize for that it's not your fault. I'm the one who should apologize for the way I acted this morning, you woke early to make me food and I dismissed it , I can't imagine how that must have made you feel, it wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings and for that I apologize" he replied still stroking her hair behind her ears .

"Forgiven" she said easily leaning into his touch.

"I brought dinner for us, why don't you go an clean up while I heat up the food, I hope you like Chinese food" he spoke and she nodded, doing what she was told going straight to the bathroom while he went to heat up the meal and cleaned up the breakfast plate from this morning. After a few minutes she came out and they both ate in a comfortable silence..

After that Jeon cleared the kitchen then took a hot shower, few minutes later he got out and dressed in his sleepwear . He went out to the living room where he found Shanta sitting on the couch searching for a movie to watch,  sitting down beside her giving her the medicine that the doctor prescribed with a glass of water, she took it then handed the empty glass to Jeon who rest it on the coffee table, then turn to dress her wounds.

About half way through the second movie Shanta fell asleep resting on Jeon's lap. He turned the tv off lifting her up  in bridal style carrying her to the bedroom where they both slept peacefully.

In the morning Jeon got up first to make her breakfast which he served her in bed which was a win in Shanta's book.

After they both ate he left for work reminding her to take her morning medicine and to redress her wound that he cared for last night.

~~~~~~~~~>>>>>Two weeks later. Back in Jamaica

"She's staying with Jeon in his penthouse until she regains her memory" Mr Bryan spoke.

"But -but why ? Why can't she stay with Hanna or her godparents?, Don't she remember them ? , You-you're really going to let her stay with that boy, Th-that stranger?" Karson raised his voice in anger.

" what if he touches her or even worst ? , you can't be this careless Mr Bryan" Karson shouted tears evident in his eyes "y-you ,you-you cant ".

"Watch your mouth boy, I have tolerated you for nine years for my daughter's sake, don't for once think that I've forgotten what you have done, what Stella have done to her, It's because of you two that my child felt the need to ran away from her home, the place where she was born and raised, to get away from the hurt you both caused upon her, my daughter was in pain because of your carelessness, it's because of that very reason why my child got attacked".

"You didn't care when you both hurt her so why care now?".

"but I'm the one to blame as well because I should've kick you out the first time she brought you here".

"That 'boy' you speak so low of he's the only one She feels more comfortable with , Lilly and Kalvin trust him so who am I to go against my daughter's wishes when she have been through so much?".

"She smiled for the first time in months since you married her best friend, he's the reason for that, the reason behind my daughter smile So don't pass your place with me Karson, there's nothing holding me back from killing you now". Mr Bryan said then walked away leaving a dumbfound boy.

"I'm sorry, for everything" Karson whispered loud even for Bryan to hear but Mr Bryan kept on walking without sparing a glance at the boy behind him . All he could think about was his daughter, how worried he is for her but the Banks have promised to check in on her and not to mention he threatened Jeon to call him everyday to give updates about her well-being, plus he calls her every night before bed because that's the only time he can sleep somewhat better.

Jeon have ensured him that she'll be okay , that he'll take care of her and her expenses but Mr Bryan refused saying she's his daughter and his responsibility, as long as he's alive his kids won't want for anything no matter how old they've gotten he'll take care of the three of them.

He made it his mission to fly to New York every other week to check in on her even though she made him promise not to but that's a promise he couldn't kept.

          ✿ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ✿