ARE YOU OKAY ?

EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS NEVER AS FAR AS IT SEEMS. THESE DIFFICULT TIMES WILL ONE DAY SOON BE A MEMORY OF A TIME IN YOUR LIFE YOU OVERCAME SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU COULD. YOUR COURAGE AND STRENGTH STRETCH FAR INTO YOUR FUTURE. YOU WILL MAKE IT. YOU WILL BE OKAY , BUT ARE YOU OKAY ???.

AUTHOR'S POV....

It was 5 in the morning when Jeon woke up with Shanta  wrapped around him, cuddling him tightly.
Groaning, he got up but was immediately pulled back when the girl hands tightened.

He heard whimpers and softly stroked shanta's forehead, "Love, wake up. It's just a nightmare."
Shanta tossed her head around in pain as tears escaped her eyes. Her arms went everywhere, holding onto anything she could.
"Hey! Shanta!", Jeon shook her shoulders until she woke up with a tiny gasp.

"Hey, shhh. It was just a nightmare. It's fine now You're here with me. It's jeon ."

The girl cupped the side of her head and got up with a grunt. "The same nightmare?" He asked.

"Yes but times two" she answered pressing her head with her hands trying to get rid of the sudden headache she feels. Jeon sighed and hugged her tight, snuggling into her. Shanta was still a bit shaken up from the dream. It was horrifying, absolutely horrifying.

"You wanna talk about it?"

Jeon asked but the girl shook  her head and cried into his arms softly. It's been weeks since he witnessed the first dream attack and almost every night since then she'd been having the same damn dream over and over.

Jeon contacted her father after the third one and that's when he learned about her mother's death, and how she died, how Shanta witnessed it all, and how it took a toll on her.

the nightmares started few months after her mother's death and it never stopped. After the talked with Mr.Bryan he threw the thought about sleeping in a separate room out his head, for the past few weeks he watched her struggle with sleeping it's like she was terrified to even fall asleep, but he can't blame her because when she does that's a different struggle.

He was scared for her, to say he was sad to see her like that would be an understatement. He wishes he Could do more , be more for her but each time she tries to get closer to him he pulled back , he sees how him keeping his distance from her hurts her but can you blame him ? , he's afraid, afraid of when she gets her memories back.

What if she doesn't want him after gaining back her memories? , what if they went back to how they were before? With her hating him? , what if she hates him even more for pretending to be her boyfriend?. "I couldn't handle that, if she hates me after I don't think I could handle that".

Jeon softly kissed her head and got up, wanting to give her some privacy, "D-don't leave me please". She sobs pulling him back to her, " please don't push me away Jeon, not when I need you the most now". She spoke again softly looking up at him with tears filled eyes and that broke his heart even more, he want nothing more than to fully be there for her but he can't.

" okay". He said then held her in his arms, stroking her hair and rocking them both. "That feels so nice" she said , her head bury in his chest.

"What would you want for breakfast today ?" Jeon asked still stroking her dark hair.

"Mmh" Shanta hummed tapping her finger onto her chin making a thinking face. "I'd like cheesy ramen with eggs and bacon". She answered happily, "oh and with coffee if you'd let me" she said again looking up at him with puppy eyes.

"I'll make you whatever you want except coffee,  you know you're not allowed to drink caffeine while on medication". He said and she frowned up at him removing herself from his hold getting off the bed.

"Fine if you don't love me just say that," Shanta said walking away.

"It's because I love you why I say that, I'll make you chocolate tea instead". he unintentionally said, cupping his mouth soon after in shock. But Shanta didn't missed what he said and smirk a little, " so you love me huh? Good to know that" she whispered to herself while brushing her teeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So are you coming to work today ?", Jeon ask sipping his coffee while Shanta glares angrily at him munching down on her bacons wishing slightly that the coffee would choke him a little.

As if he read her mind he smirk at her still sipping his black coffee.

"Do you think I'm ready ?, going-going outside I mean, i-I still kind of-f k-kind of". She stuttered unable to finish her sentence.

"  'S' He's in prison he can't hurt you again". Jeon said knowing what she was trying to say. " plus your god parents misses you , not to mention Hanna she's dying to see you, she keeps threatening me saying she'll cut my man parts off and feed it to me if she doesn't see you soon, as if I'm keeping you from her or something" Jeon frown and Shanta laugh at his statement.

"Yeah that's Hanna, haha, she use to say that all the time to kar- kar?".

"I'm sorry to whom?" Jeon asked

"Never mind , I can't remember what I was going to say". "But I'll love to meet Hanna soon and my godparents, I remember bits and pieces about them".

"Mmh I'll arrange it then". Jeon spoke with a smile. they both ate in silence after that with Shanta still glaring at Jeon because he wasn't allowing her to drink any caffeine, but here he is happily sipping coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Jeon pov

I was in my office about to head to the set when my phone kept on buzzing, knowing exactly who it was I switched the phone off then remembered Shanta was home alone and might call me in case of an emergency, with that thought I turned the phone back on but kept it on silence for now .

There was a knock on my office door before it slightly open. "Mr.Park sorry to bother you but there's a female here that claims she's your girlfriend?". The lovely receptionist said looking a tad confused.

"Oh Shanta is here ?", my words got cut off as the door opened wider revealing a girl who's definitely not my girlfriend.

"Baby". she spoke running into my arms. she needs to stop doing that.

"Claire"...

              ✿ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ✿