Introduction and welcome!

★★★

Hello! Welcome to Fear Feast! I started working on this story back in 2023, well, I had a plan for it anyway. I haven't stared working on some of the chapters yet, but they will come out when I do finish them.

!! - I DONT HAVE A SCHEDULE, BUT WHEN I FINISH A CHAPTER, IT WILL BE UPLOADED.

Originally, this was just going to be a story I was going to publish when I got older, but I want to have it as a Wattpad story too in case this story never makes it out into the real world. I apologize if the cover looks horrible, Wattpad's quality isn't that good 😭.

By the way, this will NOT be a enemies to lovers story, since the "enemy" is older then my main character haha! Please make sure to leave feedback in the comments and vote every chapter, it would really help me out! I am a beginner writer, so let me know if there's any typos, or anything wrong in my writing!

Thank you to my friends for listening to me ramble about Fear Feast at times and for being amazing. <3 (irl and online.)

FULL COVER OF FEAR FEAST:
(WITH BETTER QUALITY.)

(The original was much darker):

(Stranger Things vibes? Not what I was going for

(Stranger Things vibes? Not what I was going for. 👀)

★★★

I am working on some character boards for the characters (not all but some of the main ones like 3 of them), so if I finish them I'll put them in a different part! Thank you for reading. The first chapter of Fear Feast (and character boards) is coming soon.