Jealousy- Jisung

Y/n p.o.v
I was at the dorms hanging out with the dream members "hey, you cheated" I said looking at haechan and he turned to face me "actually I didn't cheat, you just don't know how to play the game" he said and I rolled my eyes "no you picked this game on purpose so that you wouldn't have any competition" I said back and we started bickering back and fourth before renjun yelled at us "can you both stop acting like babies!" He said obviously irritated "sorry" I said suprised that he yelled at us but haechan was just laughing. I looked across the room and saw jisung looking at me, we made eye contact but broke it shortly after because haechan was rushing me to pick a game. We played a couple more games before I stopped playing because I was satisfied with how many times I beat him "well you owe me 20 dollars" I said putting my hand out and he just smacked his hand into mine "jeno, remember the time your watch just up and disappeared well-" before I could finish haechan placed 50 dollars in my hand 20 for me beating him and 30 to keep me quiet "what were you saying?' he asked me and I shook my head "oh nevermind I forgot" I said and haechan glared at me.

Jisung p.o.v
We went to the park and I saw how much y/n was having fun with the members which made me a bit jealous I guess, I was sitting on the bench when chenle sat next to me "what's wrong with you?" He asked me "nothing" I simply stated and he shook his head "something's obviously wrong you keep staring at Jaemin like you want to kill him." He said and I looked at him "really?" I asked him an he nodded "it's just I really wanna tell you but I promised I wouldn't" I said and he looked at me intrigued "I get three guesses" he said and I reluctantly agreed "you want them to give you more attention than what there giving y/n?" He asked and I shook my head 'no'. He thought for a bit before speaking "you and y/n are dating?" He asked me and I gulped nervously "you didn't hear it from me" I said and he smiled from ear to ear "I knew something was going on" he said "so why are you upset?" He asked me agian and I sighed heavily "I guess I'm jealous of all the attention she's giving the boys instead of me" I said and I could tell chenle was trying not to laugh "and why won't you tell her?" He asked me "because I don't want her to think I don't trust her" I said and he sighed now "that doesn't mean you don't trust her, maybe you should talk to her and also tell everyone that your dating instead of hiding it so that way you won't be sitting alone staring holes into people's back" he said and I looked at the ground before looking back up "okay I'll give it a try" I said and he got up and walked away.

Y/n p.o.v
"Let's play hide and seek" I said and everyone looked at me weird "that's a kids game" Mark said and I rolled my eyes "and who still wears spiderman onesies and underwear?" I asked him and he didn't say anything "fine let's play hide and seek" he said "who wants to count first?" I asked and remjun raised his hand "I'll count" he said and walked over to a tree and began counting. I ran to a good spot to hide and saw jisung had followed me "y/n can we talk?" He asked me and I tried to shush him since renjun finished counting and began looking for us "later" I said and he walked away. I didn't notice it since I was watching renjun making sure he didn't catch me. We were done at the park and went back to the dorms and everyone showered and cleaned themselves up. When I looked around I noticed that jisung wasn't in the living room with everyone else "where jisung?" I asked "in his room" Jaemin said and I went to go knock on his door "come in" he said and I entered his room. When he saw me he looked away from me and I didn't know why.

Jisung p.o.v
When I saw y/n I looked away I didn't wanna say anything to her on case I said something bad. I felt the spot in my bed dip next to me and knew she had sat down, it was silent at first and than she spoke "are you okay?" She asked me and I turned looking at her "oh, now you have time to talk to me?" I asked a hint of anger in my voice and I could tell she noticed "I'm sorry did I do something wrong?" She asked and I looked away "well when I tried to talk to you earlier you just shushed me to worried about the game you and the other members were playing" I said and she looked at me "I didn't mean to I just didn't want to get caught" she said speaking lowly I couldn't control my jealousy and just said everything I was feeling "I mean sometimes I can't tell if I'm your boyfriend or they are, you never make any effort to be around me anymore and it hurts y/n I mean maybe I'm just saying this now because I'm jealous but it hurts when I see you enjoying yourself with them when I barely get to see and when you do come over you barley talk to me." I said and noticed tears falling down her face, I immediately cuped her face and wiped her tears with my thumbs "I'm sorry, your right" she said still crying. "No I'm sorry don't cry, it's just I love you so much and it hurts not being around you openly" I said and she looked at me.

Y/n p.o.v
I looked at jisung and stopped crying after hearing his words "you love me?" I asked him and he nodded "yes, I love you so much" he said and I gave him a small smile "I love you too, I'm sorry I made you feel that way" I said and he shook his head "it's okay I should've talked to you" he said and put his forehead against mine "do you forgive me?" He asked "of course, you were jealous and that shows how much you care for me" I said and he looked at me "and I'm not saying I don't trust you" he said and I smiled at him reassuringly "I know" I said and we held eye contact for a bit before we kissed. Once we pulled away we smiled at each other nervously "maybe we should tell them" I suggested and he looked at me "if yohr okay with it" he said and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked out the room together to where the rest of the members were "guys we have to tell you something" I said getting there attention "me and y/n are dating" jisung said and the members were somewhat shocked everyone besides chenle. "Congrats, now if you wouldn't mine moving out the way" Jaemin said and we moved finding a seat on the couch to watch the movie "did you tell chenle?" I asked him and he looked at me nervously "he guessed it, I didn't tell him" he said and I laughed quietly "well it doesn't matter now anyways because everyone knows" I said and he nodded. After the movie I decided to stay over and slept in jisung's room "this is much better than me sneaking in here when the members were asleep and sneaking out going back to the couch before they woke up" I said and jisung laughed "it really is" he said and we both began to drift off to sleep "goodnight y/n I love you" he said and I smiled softly "goodnight jisung I love you too" I said and we both drifted to sleep.

A/n: it's currently 3am so I think I'm gonna drift off to sleep now. I hoped you guys enjoyed and don't forget to leave any suggestions in the comments for a story or dm me. :)