Trust me- Wonwoo (pt.2)

Y/n p.o.v

'Here goes nothing' I thought to myself before speaking "So basically"

*Flashback three years ago*

"Hey babe, want to come over later my parents won't be home" my boyfriend said as we walked out of our university building "I'm not sure I'll have to ask my brother first" I said and he nodded his head "Well call me if you change your mind" he said placing a soft kiss on my lips before joining his friends "look at the two lovebirds" Lexi said walking up to me "Your just jealous but anyways what are you doing later?" I asked her as we walked to the parking lot "I don't know maybe a party" she said and I sighed "You should settle down partying isn't good for you" I said and she laughed "don't give me a life lesson y/n I already learned enough" she said and I rolled my eyes "don't say I didn't tell you so" I said and got in my car driving home. I opened the door and was greeted by my brother "Y/n your home" he said giving me a hug "did you miss me?" I said and he messed up my hair "Of course I did who else is going to cook for me?" he said and I punched him in the arm "I have a question" I said and he looked at me "go ahead" "I was wondering if I could go to dae's house later" I said and he thought about it before answering "Have fun just don't stay out to long and call me if anything happens" he said and I nodded. *Later that day* I got ready and dae texted me he was outside "Shua I'm leaving now" I said as I went to the front door "be safe" he said and I nodded my head going outside to dae. "I missed you" he said and kissed me "I missed you too" I said and he drove to his house I was quite nervous since usually his parents are home when I come over "where did your parents go?" I said as we walked inside "They went to celebrate their anniversary" he said and I nodded "let me make you a drink" he said and walked into the kitchen getting some alcohol "Do you have any specialty you like?" he asked me "No anything you make will be fine" I said and he smiled at me making the drink "Thank you" I said as he handed me the drink and drunk it. "y/n you okay?" he asked me "Yeah just a little tipsy" I said "do you want to take a nap?" he asked and I nodded and he helped me to his room "lay down okay" he said and left me. When I woke up I could hear people talking outside "Dae?" I asked getting up and he came inside the room "Y/n do you want to do it?" he asked me and I felt my heart beat faster "Have sex?" I asked him and he nodded "Only if your comfortable" he said giving me a reassuring smile "Ok" I said and we did it. He dropped me off home and everything seemed normal "I'll see you tomorrow" he said and kissed me I went inside and guessed Joshua was sleep. *next day* The next day at school dae was avoiding me when the day was over I went to talk to him "why are you avoiding me?" I asked him and he stopped leaving his friends "Y/n I think we should breakup" he said and I just stood there dumbfounded "Wh-what do you mean breakup?" I asked him and he ran his hands through his hair "I used you y/n" he said and I felt myself about to cry "Last night" I said and he nodded "I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt you I didn't know you'd fall for me that easily and besides your not really my type but your great in bed call me anytime" he said and walked away. "Y/n what's wrong?" shua said as I walked in was it that obvious I was crying "He used me he broke up with me after we had sex shua he took my virginity and said I wasn't his type and he got all he needed" I said and he hugged me "It's ok I promise I won't let anyone hurt you" he said.

*end flashback*

Wonwoo just stared at me "everything joshua told you was a lie I don't make men fall in love with me and use them what I actually do is help girls avoid those situations so they don't end up like I did hurt and betrayed" I said and he took my hands.

Wonwoo p.o.v

"Y/n I'll never hurt you I promise give me a chance we can go as slow as you'd like I'll always be here" I said and she looked at me with tears in her eyes "Can I trust you?" she asked me "Of course I protect you always and forever" I said and she stood up hugging me "Thank you" she said and pulled away "I'd like to give you a chance" she said and I smiled "Well then let's go out" I said and she looked at me "Now?" she asked and I smiled dragging her outside "you can get changed first then we can go wherever you'd like" I said and she smiled. "Y/n there you are" Joshua said pulling her into a hug "I was worried about you are you hurt?" he asked inspecting her "I'm fine woo's taking me on a date" she said and Joshua looked at me "let's talk" he said and we walked outside "Did she tell you?" he asked me and I nodded "so with that knowledge in mind you know not to hurt her right I trust you" he said and looked at me and y/n walked out "Let's go" she said and we left. "I'll wait until you're ready before I do anything" I said as we sat on the park bench " I think your my perfect match" she said and took my hand In hers and laid her head on mine's "I look forward to be your girlfriend" she said and I looked at her "really?" I asked her and she smiled "Yep, and whenever you want that tattoo don't hesitate to ask me" she said and I nodded. "I'll see you later" I said as I walked her to her doorstep "Yeah see you" she said and I was about to leave when she stopped me and kissed me on the cheek "drive safe" she said and went inside.

a/n: It's not a sad ending <3 wonwoo's to pure for this world