Trust me- Wonwoo pt.1

Wonwoo p.o.v

Yet another day at joshua's house and I found myself waiting to see his sister "Why do you keep looking around?" Joshua asked me "Um nothing waiting for someone" I said and he sighed looking at me "woo I told you y/n's bad news" he said and I looked at him in disbelief "how could you say that about your own sister?" I asked him and he sighed "I love y/n with all my heart she's family but you don't know her like I do she's hurt people she makes them fall in love with her then drops them like there nothing" he said "I think it will be different this time maybe I could break the cycle" I said and he shook his head "If you think so". We played games for a while and Joshua told me he was leaving "are you coming?" he asked me "No I'll stay" I said and he nodded leaving.

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up and checked my phone it was thousands of messages from my post on Instagram they all just said the same thing 'call me' or 'you look hot'. It was exhausting why were there no good man all they want is sex. I went downstairs to get something to drink and saw wonwoo sitting on the couch "y/n" he said looking at me and I smiled sitting next to him "Hey" I said looking at what he was doing on his phone "where's shua?" I asked him "he went out" he said looking at me "for how long?" I asked him moving closer "I don't know, why do you need to go somewhere?" he asked me and I laughed "no I'm fine here with you" I said and he looked at me "that's cool I guess" he said and I got up getting some water and was about to go back to my room when he spoke "where are you going?" "to my room" I said and he got up "You said you were fine staying down here with me so stay" he said and I smiled to myself "Okay what will we do?" I asked him "Shua told me you're an artist" he said and I mentally face palmed myself "Yeah I do tattoos in my free time what about it?" I asked him "You could design a tattoo for me" he said and I smiled "I'll be back let me grab my things" I said and went upstairs to grab my stuff and saw him on the couch waiting. "Done" I said and showed him the design "It looks good" he said taking it from me "Woo I'm back" Joshua said as he walked inside "Y/n your awake" he said and I got up from the couch "I'll leave you guys to it" I said and went back to my room and saw a message on my phone from my friend 'party tonight I'll pick you up' I read and put my phone down.

*Timeskip*

It was finally time to leave and I just had to figure out how to get out without being questioned a million times. I went downstairs and saw shua in the kitchen but no sign of wonwoo "He left, where are you going?" he asked me and I sighed "Out, why do you need something?" I asked him "Y/n listen to me I'd appreciate it if you'd leave when wonwoo's around" he said and looked at him "why?" I asked him and he sighed "He's fallen for you y/n and I don't want to see my friend get hurt like all those other guys that fell in love with you" he said and I felt a bit hurt by his words "They were different they deserved it" I said and left. "Y/n you made it" Lexi said hugging me "wouldn't miss it" I said as she led me to the couch were everyone was "woo?" I said in disbelief and he looked at me "Y/n I didn't know you'd be here you look good" he said "thanks, you too" I said and sat down. We played a few games and someone handed me a drink I took it without thinking and felt weird after a few minutes "are you okay?" the same person asked me "yeah I just need to rest" I said and he nodded "I'm going to take her upstairs" he said I could barley understand or see anything everything was just blurry.

Wonwoo p.o.v

"Y/n doesn't look good" lexi said and I got up "I'll check on her" I said and went to search for y/n upstairs and saw the man pinning her down climbing on top of her and she was refusing him "What the fuck she obviously doesn't want to do anything with you" I said and pulled him off of her and grabbed her "come on y/n" I said and pulled her outside to my car "I'll take you home" I said and she shook her head 'no' "I don't want shua to see me like this" she said and I nodded in understandment and too her to my house.

*Next day*

Y/n woke up and I made her some soup "Thank you really I'm sorry for causing trouble" she said as she began eating I couldn't stand the person I love being taking advantage of "Y/n tell me everything, I love you no matter who you are or what you've done and I always will" I said and she looked at me "You don't want to know trust me" she said looking down I got up and went next to her turning her to face me "Y/n I need you to trust me I won't judge you unfairly I just want to know more about you I know your not as bad as a person as everyone says" I said and she looked at me "Fine" she said.

A/n: Next part will mostly be y/n's p.o.v and told in flashback format <3