Akward and Young- Han yujin

Y/n p.o.v
I was making my way downstairs to ask my parents what was for dinner when I saw luggage by the door "are we going somewhere?" I asked them "no" my mom said and looked at my dad "then why is ther- ah!" I was startled by someone touching me and I turned around to see my older brother gun wook "aish you scared me" I said punching him lightly then hugging him "I missed you to" he said and sat at the table "what are you doing here anyways?" I asked him "well we got a week off so I decided to come home" he said and pulled something out of his bag "here, I got this for you" he said and revealed a moon bracelet/necklace "since I missed your birthday" he said and handed it to me "thank you"... Me and gun wook stayed up talking about random things while our parents went out"so did you put in a good word for me?" I asked him and he sighed "yeah, but tell me again why you have a crush on him?" He asked me "well there's a long list of things" I said and he rolled his eyes "why don't you talk to him at school?" He asked me "because he's an idol already and I haven't even debuted I wouldn't want him to get any scandals or have any myself" I said and looked down "so just be friends so you don't ruin each other's carrer" he said before leaving me on the living room floor thinking about what he said...

*Next day*
I woke up to the sound of a siren alarm "do you have to be annoying?" I asked gun wook who was standing in my doorframe already dressed for school (it's is last year) "come on or were gonna be late" he said pulling my cover off me "okay im getting up now get out" i said and threw my pillow at him... After about 15 minutes I was ready "okay, let's go" I said and put on my shoes and grabbed my bag walking out of the house I began walking down the street when gun wook stopped me "we can't walk" he said and I looked at h "really?" I asked throwing in puppy eyes "come on" he said and drug me around the corner to a black car...

Yunjin p.o.v
"Manager-nim can we stop by gun-wook's house so he can ride with me?" I asked my manager and he nodded going in the direction of his parents house once we got there the door was opened and I saw y/n and gun-wook they got in the car and y/n say next to me "good morning" she said before putting on her seat belt "morning" I replied and we headed towards hanlim... We arrived to school and the driver dropped us off in my usual spot I thanked him and we made our way to the entrance of the school... "I'm gonna go talk with eunchae and kyujin I'll see you later" y/n said before heading off "so that's y/n?" I said getting gun wook's attention"yeah,why?" He asked me "she's pretty how come I didn't know she was your sister ?" I asked him and he sighed "I don't know maybe because you never asked" he said but swiftly changed the subject "so what did you get on your math test?" He asked me once we made our way to the cafeteria "I got a d" I said and looked away "a D I thought you were good at math" he said and I scoffed "I said I like math never said I was good at it" I replied. "Maybe my sister can help you you can come to our house after school" gun wook said and I nodded.. The first bell rang signaling us that we had to get to first period I went to class and sat in my usual seat but couldn't get the thought out my head that gun wook and y/n were related and the fact she liked me too...
Le timeskip~
Y/n p.o.v
It was already the end of the day and we were headed home "yunjin come my parents are picking us up" gun wook called out and i looked at him "he's coming with us?" I asked him confused "yeah, your gonna help him with math" he said giving me a small wink.. the car ride home was silent beside our parents talking. Once we got there I excused myself "im gonna change out of my school clothes" I said and went upstairs to my room to change out of my school clothes. I came back downstairs and didn't see my parents "where's Mom and dad?" I asked gun-wook "they went to work duh, anyways I'm gonna leave you guys to it I wouldn't want to bother you" he said and left. "Ok, so um let's start from chapter 4" I said and we opened our books flipping to the page.
*Time skip*
Yunjin p.o.v
I noticed y/n getting a little tired and I felt bad because she was helping me and she didn't have to so I suggested something "let's take a break we can finish tomorrow" I said and started gathering everything to put it away "let me help" she offered but I refused"no go sit on the couch and find a movie I'll put everything away, besides it's the least I can do to repay your help" I said and she nodded heading to the living room... I finished cleaning and joined y/n on the couch she was watching Dear.m we spent some tine watching the show when y/n said something.
"Yunjin there's something I have to tell you" she said and looked at me "yeah?" I said and she looked down "I like you" she said barely audible I lifted her chin so she can look at me (unspoken rizz,I'm sorry) "I like you too" I said and smiled at her "so what now?" She said fidgeting with her fingers "would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked her and she smiled "yes, of course" she said and hugged me we pulled away and looked in each other's eyes. We both leaned in for a kiss when the door suddenly opened "hey, I said you could date her not kiss" gun-wook said sitting in between us "I'm watching you yunjin" he said glaring at me. "Aish gun-wook go away" y/n said kicking him to which he got up "I should get going anyways" I said and got my things "I'll see you tomorrow" I said and gave y/n a hug I was about to leave when y/n stopped me "everything ok?" I asked her and she kissed me "I'll see you tomorrow" she said and I could see the blush on her face and I knew I was blushing too.

A/n: this one is a little long but I hope you liked it