𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟗

Start from the beginning

You grimace "Yeah, she really pissed me off" "Why?" "Everyone knows about my brothers and when they find out I'm their little sister, then I'm instantly a criminal too, I mean I am but damn...if you are nice to me, then I am nice to you as well. Many people know that but there are still some nutcases who just don't get it and try to start shit with me for no reason" you shrug your shoulders.

He nods in acknowledgement as he also noticed that you're living by this rule but he totally gets it. Why should you be friendly to anyone who doesn't return the same energy?

"Anyway, that's how I ended up at a public school, where I met Hina and Takemichi" you finish and he smiles "But that you were the captain of the baseball team at your old school is pretty cool! You like talking about it"

Heat creeps up your cheeks "Oh sorry, sometimes I don't realize I talk too much" "No, don't apologize" he shakes his head, thinking it's actually cute that you have such interest in something. It shows a completely different side from you and he likes that you talk about yourself, revealing more about you and basically bringing some light into the dark mystery you kind of are.

"Can you play baseball too?" You ask but he waves his hand in dismissal "No, I tried once but I'm not good and the rules are complicated, so I gave up. I prefer soccer more" "Well, if you ever want to pick it up again, you can ask me!" You grin and he nods, smiling back "I will"

"And do you already know what you want to give your family and friends for Christmas?" You question and he hums "I already got all the presents for my friends but I still need something for my mom" "Do you already have an idea?" "Yeah, she kept talking about a perfume she likes, yet she doesn't buy it because it's expensive, so I saved up some money to buy it for her" he replies and you smile "Aww~ that's nice of you!"

"I wanted to buy some perfume for Mishima too" You state and he tilts his head "Mishima?-" "He likes heavy perfumes, with top notes like leather, wood and smoke and stuff like that, you know? Very masculine" You ignore his question and he just nods "Okay", not really knowing that much about perfumes. You hum "Yeah but I don't know if I'll find that in Shibuya. I should go to Ginza when I don't find anything here because I also don't wanna by cheap shit"

Eventually you two stand in a perfumery, Chifuyu already got the perfume for his mother while you were still indecisive, "I don't knooow~" you whine and he purses his lips "I think both smell good...but they are both also really pricey" "I don't care about the prize but..-" You trail off and stare at the two falcons in your hands "Okay, you know what?" "Yeah?" "I'll get Mishi the Xerjoff Alexandria 2 because that's just him, you know?" You stated, finally making your decision.

You turn to the sales assistant "I wanna get this one with 50ml", she nods in approval with a smile "Very well" "I'd also like the Kilian Black Phantom with 50ml" you said, then looking to Chifuyu who stands beside you "Ran will like that one because he likes sweet stuff a lot" "Sounds good" He hums and you smile "Yess~"

With slightly parted lips, Chifuyu watches you pay nearly 90,000¥ in cash for the perfumes without batting an eye. The sales assistant bows her head a little as she hands you the small bag "Thank you, have a nice day"

Letting out a huff of air when you two finally exit the perfumery "Now that's finally done!" "Yeah" Chifuyu also sighs a little before he tilts his head "You said you want to get Rindou some new headphones or something for his DJ set" "Oh, yeah" you recall and hook your arm with his again as you two start walking.

You buy Rindou new headphones before you and Chifuyu do some clothing shopping as you need a dress for Christmas and he has to buy a new pair of jeans. Standing in a store, you pick out a bunch of dresses and look over to Chifuyu "You gotta help me choose one" "I'll my best" he nods and you giggle "You're silly, I think I can trust you opinion"