Chapter 39.

No I can't stop,So Baby pull me closer

No I can't stop,
So Baby pull me closer.

I was woken up by the soft noises coming from downstairs and when I opened my eyes, I was confused for a little while. I stupidly blinked my eyes open before finally coming to my senses and rushing to sit at the edge of the bed, and check my phone.

Fuck I slept in, I have always been a light sleeper so Why couldn’t I leave when Ciel got up or most criticising why did I sleep so heavily that even when Ciel left the bed I didn't got up.

Right at that moment, Ciel opened the door and walked in. He had the clothes that I had worn yesterday slung over his forearm.
“A breakfast should be ready soon, Lith. Would you like me to bring it to your room, or will you be coming downstairs?”

His solemn and formal tone hastened my answer. “Oh, um… I’ll come down.”

"I'm preparing scrambled egg, with toast. Is it fine for–" He asks

"Anything is fine for me" I rushed

He gave me a quick nod and hung my clothes over the backrest of the chair. He soon turned around and left the room. After I heard the door gently close shut, I immediately started to get ready and went downstairs.

When I got down there a delicious gush of food air brushed past my body.

Ciel stood behind the counter with his sleeves rolled up, putting his forearms on a show as he knead the dough and the kitten I don't know why I bought stared at him while obediently sitting on the floor.

For a moment, I was enchanted by the sight of him focused on kneading the dough and taking few bites of his favourite chocolate cookies frequently in between.

Has he achieved those forearms just by kneading those dough. I scoffed when I realized how dumb I sounded.

"Are you done staring love?" His voice pulled me back from my head.

"Something funny was on your face" I snapped.

The corner of his mouth twitches like he wants to smile, but won’t.

What has gotten on him?

My eyes tiptoe up his neck, and jaw, stagger slightly over his full, his full mouth until I safely land on his blue eyes. He holds my stare while continuing his work.

I continue staring at his nose, mouth, his jaw definitely sculpted by god itself and those veins on his neck. When his Adam’s apple bobs, I realize I’m staring. Checking him out.

I don’t mean to, it’s just that there’s something different about him that turns me into.... something ridiculous, something I don't want to.

It’s more than the fact that he’s ridiculously attractive but there’s this soft grit, this delicious paradox of his masculinity that mixes with a comfy normalcy that makes me want to wrap myself up in the gray cotton T-shirt he’s wearing and live in it forever.