Chapter 7.

Theses violent delight have violent Ends

Ends.

When the violent breeze blows in the warm and hazy days of summer that's how I felt today with Ciel. Even in his defensive voice voice there was a hint of softness in it.
The game I will be playing, Ciel could be a powerful pawn in it, but I still haven't figured it out where I will be using it.

....

Wrapped up in a turmoil of all my thoughts, my minds seems to can't think straight, all my thoughts seems blur.
My eyes wandered around in my room those huesish ash walls feels like they are me, crying in grieve of being alone everything in my space are dull and dark just like I prefer, cause it always reminds me who I am and why I am being like it.
The only metal that had a shine was my Leica Q3 it shined not for it metals but by its memories it carried.
Now my feets seemed restless so was my mind,
My body needed rest just for few hours, tomorrow is a meeting with Michael. I need to prepare my mind from committing any mistake, but not that things ever went as I wanted if they did I wouldn't be here.

With slamming my feet on marbled floor, my hand grabbing my Leica Q3 my feets seemed to move on their own in the beauty of darkness of forest.

...

My head hurts not because I didn't sleep for even an hour in night but cause meeting with Michael is something that tears apart all my old wounds into fresh one, just thinking about him makes me loose all my nerves and throws me on a edge to make a mistake and mistakes always come with a price and mine would be an end of everything I built so far.
Today the air seemed violent and strong just like my mind was, Pacing my Porsche in speed of 120 just to match those violent delight in the air.

My feets seemed to froze, my eyes darkened,
The meet up is settled up in the most outer part of the city, just cause if anything goes wrong he can silently kill me, the thought of it gives me sensation of being superior knowing what power I hold,
You plan to protect yourself from hurricanes not from the winds,
But the house... its the same house where dad met Michael for the first time. The view infront of me makes me feel like I'm trapped in a fire, but it doesn't make me feel to save myself but to let myself fade in ashes.

"Don't you think that this old man has definitely planned something to kill us here, like he can mix poison in our coffee" Ash whistled mindlessly like a dumb, but that's where everyone gets him wrong he acts so innocent and clueless on the outer layers but when you peel off some of the layers you will meet a psychopathic killer who has no mercy while killing, with a sharp mind. I don't bring anyone on my meet ups but this one was different ... it was a meeting with Michael. In place of Ash I planned on bringing my assistant, Samuel here but bringing Ash made more sense than bringing Samuel cause Ash just didn't only worked for me, he even worked as my bodyguard sometimes.

"They won't serve you coffee in there Ash".

"Oh, won't they. So, how about we serve them something... like bullets" there was a smirk plastered on his face with hint of playfulness but overall it was a cruel one, he wasn't joking if he get any chance he would do it for his self satisfaction.

Without replying anything I headed inside the door, my heavy footsteps asking him to follow me.
The interior behind the doors didn't smelled cheap, it smelled like cigarettes and guns.
There sat the great fucking Michael in the corner of the room chugging on his whiskey keeping his eyes around, as he felt my presence he let his gaze settle down on me before plastering a polite smile on his face. He raises his glass in my direction inviting me to have a seat.

"Didn't knew you would be bringing another presence here." His voice seemed polite and for someone else they would even believe he was doing some small talks but I know what he means.

"So, Does it scare you? That I'm not alone and if you even wanted you cant kill me without getting the news out". My voice was even heavier and colder than before it was dark laced with poison and venom.
Hearing me his drained off all the colors his facade fell apart showing me all his intentions. His polite smile was gone replaced with a thin lips."

"So what are we here to talk about" clipped at the end he seemed annoyed of how much power I hold.

"Isn't it clear, if not then let me tell you,
I want to sell my drugs and weapons in your territory without any restrictions".

He voice sounded amused, He sounded so surprised."And what make you think I would allow you to".

"It's simple your weapons come in my territory like almost every months and if I want, you know what I mean." His expression trickled down but didn't fell apart.

"And you think I won't do anything, even you supply your goods here, in my territory" he chuckled trying to mask down his troubled expression, but his mask was falling apart just like sand slipping down from a fist.

"You can try all you want Hale but It won't affect me at all but what about you,
My only around five percent profits gains from here but yours you get fucking seventy seven percent profit from my place...from my territory . You import around eighty percent of your goods in there."
" you can try all you want but I can assure you I won't fall ".

For the first time from our first meet Michael Hale looked troubled, helpless, doubtfull .
"I will think about it" he tried to maintain his confidence that he had bit he was losing it, which only made my lips stretch into a smirk.

Lighting up a cigarette I licked my lips and took a deep breathe before letting a haze of smoke form infront of me.
" I don't got this much time for this shit, I got a buisness to handle" I know he will secure this deal, his deal of downfall cause Michael Hale was many thing but he wasn't surely dumb.

"So what profit do I get from it?"

"Does securing your base is not in need?" In place of his question I gave a question too.

His chair staggered he got up like he couldn't breathe in here anymore, "Then I believe I got your faith in it." With that he leaves.

Taking in a last blow, I crushed my cigarette on the counter with my bare hand.
I felt like the millions if stars in the sky just shined for me.
I feel so powerful...stronger...
I feel like a fucking king in my enemies territory.