Chapter 40.

It's so late, what's wrong

I said I can stay, do I have to give a reason.
It's just me. me. me.

Touching Lith was a mistake, a mistake that I would never regret. She’s so fucking soft that I have the nearly unstoppable urge to run my hands all over her body and… Fuck, I need to get a hold of myself.

God she must think I'm sort of pervert who can't even keep his hands to himself, but she consoled well half threatened and half consoled that she wasn’t uncomfortable. Right.

I run my hands through my hairs and groan in frustration "I will go crazy if I keep thinking about it"

Luna's lil meow near my fist caught my attention and I bent down to pick her up and place on my lap. "Yeah baby, I know she is crazy hot-headed woman" I booped Luna's nose and she again mewled.

A small smile touched my lips as I remember our kiss "But I like her that way"

I picked Luna and gave her a swirl. "How about we buy your things today baby?" I asked while caressing her soft fur.

So without any further delay I got ready and placed Luna in her cat carrier bag. "Let's go, we gotta buy alot of things baby"

She happily purred inside the transparent medium of the bag as if she totally understood what I said. I locked the back door of my room, and pushed the key inside the pocket of my trouser.

Just when I was about to leave. My phone buzzed, I frowned and placed Luna's bag on floor while checking for the text text.

Soft happy bubbles erupted in my stomach as I looked at the sender of the text.

Lith: Where are you?

I confusedly shot her a reply.

Me: I'm going out to buy some toys and accessories for Luna.

The message was on read for six seconds before she wrote a reply.

Lith: Wait for me. I will be there in twenty and then we could leave together.

My eyes widened at her offer as I greedily wanted to grab it.

Me: What about your business meeting?

Lith: You don't need to worry about it.

I snorted at her reply and look at Luna who stared at me with her big round eyes while sitting on her hunches "Looks like we have to wait baby" I sighed

And the next fifteen minutes were like an eternity as I waited for Lith in my room, Suddenly there was a loud knock on the back door. I flinched at the noise but soon realised who it was.