Suddenly, Louis jumped in front of me. If not for him, I would be crushed by the rocks that are falling down. Louis climbed off of my trunk and turned to me.

"You okay?", he asked.

I sighed, "I'm just so worried about my dad."

"Listen, we're going to get to him. At this pace, we'll stay ahead of the wall and we'll make it to the land bridge before you know it.", explained Louis.

I still looked down sadly.

"We're all going to survive this."

I heard laughing. I looked to the side and saw my uncles, Crash and Eddie. Before I knew it, they fell over the edge. I and Louis quickly looked down and saw them tangled on a tree branch.

Louis smiled, "Okay, maybe they won't. But everyone else, totally fine."

Summer's pov.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was covered with leaves. I slowly stood up, almost at the same time as Diego, who was next to me. I felt so weak. My head was spinning. I looked to the side and saw Manny standing up as well. I and Diego slowly climbed down to him. I was fine, but Diego slipped and fell down. I walked up to him as he shook off the water off his fur. The action caused me to do the same.

"Everyone okay?", I asked and no one responded, "Glad to know."

Sid also stood up. He took his tail and scrunched the water out.

"We're still heading away from home.", stated sadly Manny.

"Yeah, but we survived and we still have each other. Things could be worse, right?", spoke Sid.

"For once, he's actually right.", spoke up Diego, "We made it through storms and tidal waves and a vicious assortment of seafood.", Diego took out a little fish from his ear and flicked it into the ocean, "What more can they hit us with?"

Suddenly, someone hit his head with a stick.

"Trying to make me get up if I don't want to get up. If I want to get up I'd get up."

There was murmuring from a hole in a tree. Diego looked at it.

"Hello?", he asked.

The same stick was smacked into his eye. I laughed and went to check on him.

"What the...?", trailed off Diego.

"Dagnabbit, I'm trying to sleep!"

From a hole appeared...Granny?! I had shock written all over my face.

"Granny? You're alive!", exclaimed Sid.

"And can we say how thrilled we are to see you?", sarcastically confirmed Diego to which I chuckled (I was standing next to him).

"Hey, fats, you want to get me out of here?", asked Granny.

Manny went up to her and disgustingly wrapped his trunk around Granny. He tried to pull her out but he couldn't.

"Hey, come on. Pretend I'm a dessert, that should motivate you."

Manny pulled one more time and Granny went out and landed on Sid.

"I can't believe this. You slept through that storm?", I asked.

"Nah. I slept through the comet that killed the unicorns.", answered Granny.

She fell into the ocean making a splash sound. We all screamed.

"Thanks for drawing my bath, Sidney.", thanked Granny as she floated.

"Granny, grab my paw!", shouted Sid.

"No way. This is my first bath in decades."

Suddenly, a patch was made around her. Indicating that she farted or, as she said, it was her first bath in decades. Some fish went up to the surface, even a shark. All of them are dead.

"There's your proof.", commented Diego.

"Quick! Somebody do something!", exclaimed Sid.

Manny grabbed a hold of Sid and threw him in the water. Sid grabbed Granny and started swimming back to us.

"I got you, Granny."

"Get off of me!"

Granny started hitting Sid with her stick. Sid threw her on the ice block. Manny and Diego kept looking at her. I raised my eyebrows.

Granny quickly covered herself, "What are you peeping toms all looking at?"

The two quickly turned around.

"A lady can't take a bath in peace? Eyeballing me like a rump roast. I'm glad I'm not the only female here.", continued Granny and went away.

"What's the life expectancy for a female sloth?", asked Diego.

I giggled and stood next to him.

Manny sighed, "She'll outlive us all, you know that, right? Yeah, the spiteful ones live the longest."