The Saviour's Past

Chapter 18: The Saviour's Past

Previously on:

"Poker?" he calls.

"Yes, professor?"

"What do you mean earlier, about the abusive relative?"

"My relatives hate me, professor; I was beaten regularly, starved, and locked, but it's all over now." Harry smiles weakly.

"OOOOOH!" The 1-A girls all come to hug him.

"Thank you," Harry smiles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry and his friends from U.A. were chatting while eating when Harry's ex 'friend', Ron Weasley, called him.

"Yes, Mr. Weasley?" Harry asks, while Ron is thinking about how a stranger knows his name.

"MR. WEASLEY!" Harry shouts, getting impatient, taking Ron back from his line of thought.

"Ah, sorry, can I ask something?" Ron gulped when Harry looked at him with a stern face.

"Ask away," Harry says before turning his gaze.

"Umm, by what you say about your 'abusive relatives' is it your uncle and your aunt?" Ron gulped again when he looked into Harry's eyes, which were blazing with anger and hate, and Severus positively thought that the Dark Lord could even crawl away in fear if he saw the glare.

The place suddenly was covered with a dark aura radiating from Harry, which made some of the younger students and some of the older ones fall on their backs, and some of them were struggling to breathe. Ron, who was in front of Harry, was now sobbing slightly.

Harry seems to notice that, as he sighs, the dark aura is now gone, making the students all breathe again and sigh in relief.

"Yes, Mr. Weasley, unfortunately, but my cousin also joined," Harry says in disgust.

"And what is the purpose of this not-so-innocent question, Mr. Weasley?" Harry is now smiling madly, making the dark aura come back.

"Sorry!" Harry grimaced, and the dark aura disappeared once again.

"Urmm, I was just thinking about how similar you are to my friend," Ron gulped.

"Hmm, who was it, and what was the similarity?" Harry asks, even though he already knows the answer.

"Urmm, you have a similar childhood to, urr, well-" Ron was stopped by Harry's glare.

"Quick, Mr. Weasley, I don't have all day here to listen to your flabberring," he sighed.

"Urmm, I mean that you have a similar childhood to Pott—sorry, I mean Harry Potter."

"Harry Potter?" The U.A raised their eyebrows while looking at Harry before smirking.

"Oh well, lucky me, I guess," Harry says, purposely ignoring his friends and earning a chuckle from them.

"Well, well, welcome back, king of sassiness." Bakugo smirks

"Of course, thank you, oh gracious and great 'angry pomeranian' for the warm welcome." Harry bows slightly before chuckling, ignoring the angry pomeranian.

"Ughh, I hate you," Bakugo gritted his teeth. Harry just laughed, joined by the others.

The Hogwarts students, except Harry's ex-friends', were too focused on their thoughts about how the amazing 'Poker' was abused.

The Slytherin, who knows his identity, was now shocked about how the saviour of the wizarding world was abused by muggles.

The teachers now also felt pity for him, except Dumbledore.

Harry's ex-friends were thinking about his similarity to their source of money, as they have money from his vaults.

They then stopped thinking when Harry called them all to eat together.

They all sat there while listening to the U.A.'s chatting with themselves.

Severus POV

Potter is abused. What the hell? But why does Potter appear happier with his new friends? I think the Dark Lord would want this, as I am not Dumbledore's anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry for the late update, have you guys read my other story yet? It's a Harry Potter crossover with TCF :)

Do you guys like bad Snape or good Snape stories?

I like good Snape stories

Oh well, see you soon

SOY'S OUT!