Arrival

Chapter 2 - Arrival

Flashback 8 months ago, U.A. gate

" , you're acceppted to U.A.; you're going to class 1-A, clear?" The principle asks the new student

Seeing Harry nod at him, the principle asks Harry to follow him.

'Time to have a new start' Harry thought.

"Class, we have a new student; here is Harry Potter, from England. I hope you knew each other." The principle smiled

"Hey, I'm Harry Potter, I'm fifteen years old, my quirk is mind reading and mind protecting, and I also have almost all the powers, like creating fire, creating things, talking to snakes, making explosions, floating things, and others. Nice to meet you all." Harry introduced himself.

"Wow, you can speak to snakes?" Midoriya asks

"Yes." Harry nodded.

"Well then, introducing is done. Potter, please sit beside Midoriya." Aizawa sensei motions for a seat beside Midoriya.

"Wait, Potter-kun?" Ida asks.

"Yes, umm-"

"Tenya Ida, call me Ida."

"Yes, Ida?"

"What's your hero name?" he asks

Harry thought for a second until he found out a great name.

"Poker, I would be Poker" Harry smiled.

"Why?" Tsuyu asks.

"Because nobody could read my mind, that's sometimes called Poker Face," Harry explained.

"COOL!" Ochaco smiles

After that, Harry was introduced to the others and quickly befriended Midoriya, Todoroki, and, strangely, Bakugo, who were not really friends but more like rivals.

Flashback ends

"What are you thinking, Poker-kun?" Midoriya asks.

"Nothing, just the first time I got to U.A"

"POKER, DEKU!" Bakugo shouted

"Huh?" Harry asks

"C'mon, we're almost there; pack your things."

"Alright, alright." Harry quickly packs his things.

"Ahh, Hogwarts, how I miss you—not the people, just the building and the things." Harry smiled.

"Errr, that's strange," Mina blinks.

"Of course he is," Eijiro smiled.

"C'mon, let's go," Harry calls them.

"What's inside Hogwarts?" Kyoka asks

"Ghost, Professors, Students, Talking Potrait, Floating Candels, Classes, Dorm, Secret Entrance, Quidditch Pitch," Harry listed them.

"Quidditch?" Bakugo asks

"Kinda soccer on a broom."

"Well then, c'mon," they followed Harry.

"Bakugo, please open the door; explode it really," Harry says.

Bakugo grinned and exploded it right away.

"What th-" Severus stood as well as the other professors.

The students were shocked, of course. Harry smiled, walking until he was in the middle of the main hall.

"Class 1-A has come," he says.

Dumbledore was the first person to recover from his shock; he clapped his hands twice and smiled.

"Welcome to Hogwarts Class 1-A, what an entrance!" he clapped.

"You should say that to Poker, the one who gave me that idea, headmaster." Bakugo smiled

"Poker?" Dumbledore asks

Harry smiled and blinked.

"Hello, headmaster, nice to see you again." Harry gave him his best cold voice, and everyone shivered right away.