After the Battle

Chapter 17: After the Battle

Previously on:

"I've combined my two strongest pets into one, and it's a very complicated thing to do and very rare. Now let me present to you, 'Poisonix'" Harry shows his Phoenix

"Maybe you found the differences; it was a black-colored phoenix now. Second, Shadow doesn't have a poison, but because he was combined with Feron, this Poisonix has a poison, but I could unacctivate it," Harry explained and winked.

Poisionix flew and hit them all, leaving them all to faint.

"No worries, I've unacctivated the poison, but still," Harry laughed.

"Sorry guys," Harry grins.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Sensei?" Harry gives a wicked smile.

"Ughh, yes, you won Poker!" Midnight sensei rolled her eyes.

"Uggh, such a show off" Class 1-A groaned, well, of course, without Bakugo and Todoroki.

"What?" Harry gave them a more wicked smile, making them all gulp.

"Nothing..."

"Congratulations, Poker-kun." Denki gave a forced laugh but ended up giving him a high five.

"Great job, Poker." All-Might gave a thumbs up.

"Thank you, All-Might San," Harry nods.

"AMAZING POKER!" Togata clapped and yelled.

"Thanks, Senpai, but please don't scream..." Harry groaned

"Phantom, you're amazingggg" Eri smiles and hugs him.

"Why thank you, Eri-chan" Harry pinched her cheek.

"OOW." She then pouted.

"Sorry, sorry," Harry said, though he is not sorry.

"Can I be as amazing as you?" Eri asks

"Of course you can, Eri. You're even amazing from the amazing Eri; remember that time when you, Deku, and I defeated that evil mad man?" Harry smiles

"Oh yeahhhh," Eri snickers.

"So I'm amazing, right?" she asks again.

"Of course, you know that we have almost a similar past, Eri. And you're greater than me."

"When I know I'm different from my abusive relative, I know I'm amazing, as do you." Harry smiles warmly.

"Now, everything Poker's said is true, Eri." Deku wraps them all in a sandwich hug.

"Thank you, Phantom and Deku." Eri smiles more and laughs.

"No prob, kiddo; oh yes, we have to-" Harry's stomach growled.

"FOOD!" Harry shouted, and all of the U.A. laughed.

"Slow down, Poker-kun, here catch." All-Might throws a snack at him, and Harry catches it.

"Eri-chan, apple candy?" Deku asks

"YUP, of course my favorite food," Eri smiles as she takes it and eats it.

Severus now looks intrugued to Harry's past, as he always thought this whole time that Harry was raised like a prince in his household.

"Poker?" he calls.

"Yes, professor?"

"What do you mean earlier, about the abusive relative?"

"My relatives hate me, professor; I was beaten regularly, starved, and locked, but it's all over now." Harry smiles weakly.

"OOOOOH!" The 1-A girls all come to hug him.

"Thank you," Harry smiles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update guys, I'm quite busy for a momment, and now I'm still on exam

Question for today: What is your favorite MHA character? 

Mine is Deku, Shigaraki and Eri (Idk why I like Shigaraki)

Anywayssssss, Soy is OUT! See ya

Hogwarts, meet Pokerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें