Special chapter

Aliénor's pov
Today is my first day of break. I'm flying out to Japan. I'll be staying with konon and them. Niki doesn't know that I'm flying out there. I'm off for three weeks. I'm flying back tho Two days before I go back to school.

But I just landed. Konon is here to pick me up. As we see each other we run and hug. "I can't believe I'm here!" I say and she agrees. "Right it's like a dream come true." She says and I laugh. "What time does he get off?"

I ask her as we get in the car. "I'm two hours were an hour away so we can make it to his college in time." She says he's staying in the dorms so we're meeting him there. Taki is texting us so he knows. "Then let's go!" I say and she starts driving.

As we arrive he's about to get out of class so we run to his class before he can walk out. We then wait for everyone to exit. We get a text that there about to walk out. Some people are just standing looking at us.

Like a lot of people actually. Why I guess to see why we're waiting because they have never seen me. As I see taki he runs to us and right after that we see niki walk out. He's talking to his friend harua till harua points and he looks to us.

As soon as he sees me I see him start crying. "Oh don't cry." I say and rush up to him. He then gives me the biggest hug. "Why are you crying?" I ask him as I hear some people cheering. "It's been hard and you here makes everything go away."

He says as I hear him hiccup. I then lift his face and wipe his tears. "Don't cry you have one more class." I say to him and he cry's more. I then laugh a bit as konon walks up to us. "Don't be a baby." She says as she slaps his arm.

He then smacks her back as he's keeping me in a tight hug. "Don't worry I'll be here for a while." I whisper in his ear. "Now go to class you'll be late." I say and he shakes his head. "No come with me." He says and I sigh.

"I don't think I can." I say to him. "People have done it before come on." He says wiping his tears grabbing my head and walking to his class. "Okay only if he lets me if not I'll see you later okay?" I say and he hums.

As we arrive I wait outside as he goes to talk to his teacher. He then comes back and pulls me inside. As we get to a row we go in and sit. "This is my girlfriend Aliénor." He says in Japanese to his friends im guessing.

They then bow their head at me and I do the same. "She's pretty." One of them says and I smile at  that as he looks at me. "She knows Japanese." He says with a laugh as I see blush rise. "Thank you."

I say and the teacher starts teaching as I make niki pay attention. The lease on finally finishes and we walk out. "I can't believe I feel asleep." I say stretching as we walk out. "It happened to everyone in that class."

Niki says and I hum. "Can you carry me?" I ask looking at him and he laughs. He then bends down and I go on his back. "Bye." I say to his friends. "Bye!" They say to me. We then walk and see konon waiting in her car.

"Let's go." She says and we get in and go to their house.

~Time skip~
"Niki I have to go." I say kissing his lips. "No don't go." He says as he nozzles his face into my neck. "I have to but I'll come back okay?" I say to him kisses my neck. "Fine but next time I'll go see you okay?" He says and I nod.

"I love you." I say to him. "I love you more." He says and I smile then kiss him again. "Bye." I say as I start walking to the gate. I then look back and I see tears leaving his eyes and he hugs his mom. I hate leaving but I'll be back then we can live comfortably.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Dramatic yes but it's okay.