7

Aliénor's pov
It's the end of the day and as I'm walking out of school with Dani and Chae I see everyone running to the front of the gate. So us being nosy we decided to also go look. As we do we see niki taki and Jeff all fighting someone.

"Oh shit." I say as some guys try pulling them off of each other. I then also decided to help because well that's my boyfriend. "Yah! Niki!" I scream but the ey are not stopping. But someone pulls me back and pushes me to the ground.

I see it was some security going to stop them. Btu as they are tuning to get to them one of them steps on my leg and I scream in pain. First my shoulder because they pulled me back harshly now my foot. After a good 30 delfines they finally pulled them apart.

"I'm going home tell niki." I say and Dani and Chae nod. I then walk home with a slight limp. I touch my shoulder and as I do I feel a slight pain. My leg it hurts a lot but not to the point where it'd be broken. I then finally arrived home.

"Omg what's wrong why are you limping and holding your shoulder also what happened to your face?" Mom asks as she sees me and I sit down. "Well four girls tried jumping me then I tired to help stop a fight I got pulled back and they stepped on my leg."

I say and she blinks. "Omg my baby go lay down and I'll bring some ice okay?" He says and I nod then go up to my room. As I get there I take my phone out and see that I have 3 missed calls from niki. So I decided to call him back.

"Hello?" I ask as he answers the phone. "You left!?" I hear him ask with his voice slightly raised. "Yeah what you wanted me to stay?" I ask as I sit up. "Yeah I thought you'd at least stay and help me but no your friends told me you left."

He says I can tell he's irritated. "Niki why is it such a big problem?" I ask. "Never mind I'll see you at school Monday." He says and hangs up. I'm kinda confused but whatever. I don't see the big problem I got hurt so I came home.

I then hear my door open so I look and it's mom coming in. "Take off your socks let me see it." She says so I nod and take it off. It hurts a lot. "Omg it's swelling up I'm taking you to the hospital." She says and I groan but not anyway.

~Time skip~
As I walk out the hospital I walk out with a cast. My foot is sprained so have to wear this for a little. I can slightly walk on the cast but it's hard so they have me crutches. "Does Niki know what happened to you?" Mom asks.

"No he's mad at me right now so I'll just tell him Monday." I say and she nods. "I get where he's coming from but your hurt so he should understand." Mom says and I nod. "Konons also leave to Japan for college next week."

I say. "Ohh good for her where do you want to go for college?" Mom asks. "I never really thought about it till now." I say and look at her. "Well you need to because you graduated in 6 months you don't have that much time."

Mom says. "Yeah I know but I think I want to go to France for college." I say and she looks at me. "Like your sister? Same school?" Mom asks. "Yeah she says it's really good I might apply there but I'll also apply here in case I don't get in."

I say and she nods. "Me and your dad have always said you both of our kids go to college in France we'll also move back." Mom says. "Oh I want to but that means I leave niki." I say and she sighs. "Yeah it's hard but apply and if you get in make sure to spend as much time with him as possible."

Mom says. "That's how me and you dad did it he moved to France for three years but then he went to college in Korean but when he finished he moved to France we got married had your sister then moved to Korea and had been here since."

Mom says. "I hope me and Niki can last I think he's going to Japan for college." I say and she nods. "Hey you guys can make it work." She says. "Hopefully." I say with a smile. We then arrive home and I go straight to bed to tired for anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if I got anything wrong with the crutches part I have never broken a bone or sprained it well I have never even been to the hospital related to anything like that.