6

Aliénor's pov
The date with niki was really fun and nice. "Thank you niki for today." I say and he smiles. "Of course." He says as he pecks my forehead. I then laugh a bit and get out the car. "Bye see you at school." I say and he nods.

I then walk to my front door and as I get in he drives away. As I get inside i see my parents. "Yeah?" I ask as they look at me with a smile. "So you're dating Konons little brother?" My mom asks. "Yeah." I say with a shy smile.

"I knew you'd be a cute couple but does she know?" Mom asks. "Yeah she does don't worry." I say and look at dad. "Huh?" I ask looking at him suspiciously. "Have you guys did things? You know you're too young for that." He says.

"Omg dad no eww we haven't and probably won't till we're older okay." I say and roll my eyes. "Okay good." He says and I sigh. "I'm going to my room." I say and start walking away. "Tell him if he hurts you I'll come after him!"

Dad yells and I just hum. I arrive at my room and once I get in I throw myself on my bed. I then get a phone call so I answer. "What whoever this is, is disturbing my sweet alone time." I say and hear a laugh on the other end.

"Sorry babe just wanted to tell you goodnight." He says and i look at the phone. "Oh okay yeah goodnight see you tomorrow." I say lazily. "Okay bye go spend you alone time." He says and I just laugh then hang up. I then fell asleep after hanging up.

~Time skip~
We have now been together for like 4 months now it's been pretty good. "Niki!" I yell as I get to his class we're all on a 10 minute break. "Huh?" He asks as he turns to face me. He stands up as I arrive to his desk. "What?"

He asks and I glare at him. "You ate my candy." I say and he smile. "Yeah I did." He says and I whine. "Bro you are mean buy me a new one." I say and he laughs a bit. "Okay okay I will." He says and pecks my lips. "Owww."

We hear and turn to see his whole class looking at us. "Sorry." I say and now my head. "Okay I'm going but I will be expecting a new candy if not you dead nishimura." I say and point at him as I walk out his class.

"Bye!" He screams as u hear him laugh. "So nor what does it feel like dating one of the most popular guys in the school?" Some girl that's my friend but not really. "You should ask him how it feels to date such a wonderful girl like me."

I says and we both laugh at that. "Okay anyway I need you help." She says and I nod then follow her. We then arrive at the gym but it's kinda dark not that you're not able to see but it's the type of dark where you have to guess if it's a person or not.

"Why are we here?" I ask and she just smiles. "You took niki away from us." I hear behind me so I turn around and see like 3 girls. She then walks beside the girls. "Wow so your here to what jump me?" I ask.

"Yah! Give him back." One girl screams as she charges towards me. But I move aside and trip her. "Look how is this my fault for dating someone I like?" I ask. "Because one of us were supposed to date him!" Another screams. "Sure okay."

I say and look at them weirdly. "Hey I'm pretty good at fighting so it's not my fault if you get hurt." I say and they just scoff. My dad since we were little taught us how to fight. Because we're all girls so w e have to know how to protect ourselves.

I've gotten pretty good at fighting not trying to brag or anything. But I then see them all running to me so I get ready to start fighting. But as soon as we all start fighting someone walks in more like a couple people.

But none of us look but I felt myself getting separated from the girls. I drop one and I got good hits on them but hey I was never taught to take down four people at a time. I look back to see who it was and it's Niki.

"Thanks." I say and smile at him. "Yeah don't mention it." He says and smiles at me. I then see his friends and some other guys take the girls away. "Let's get you cleaned up." He says and I nod we then walk to the nurses office.

As we arrive she's at her desk. "Oh what happened?" She asks. "I tripped." I say and she nods. I just have a cut on the side of my lip my nose kinda hurts and I know they punched my eye. And some scratches on my arms. "Niki go to class." The nurse says so he nods pats my head then leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~