8

Aliénor's pov
It's now Monday and none of my friends or niki know about my sprain. As I arrive at school I see some people looking at me but just ignore it. "Hello hello." I say as I get to Chae and Dani. They then look at me and look down.

"What happened?!" They both scream at the same time. "Well when niki and his friends were fighting I tried helping to stop them but I got pulled back and they stepped on my foot." I say and they look at me worried.

"Does he know?" They ask and I shake my head. "He was mad I left home so no." I say and they look at me. "I think he'll forgive you but are you okay?" Dani asks. "Yeah just some bruises and we'll obviously the crutches."

I say and they laugh with me. "When do you get it off." Chae asks. "Hmm like in a month and a half." I say and they nod. "Okay okay hey speak of there devil there's Niki." Dani says and I turn around and he's on his phone walking with talk and Jeff.

"Hide me." I say and put them infront of me. "Hey have you guys seen Ali?" I hear niki as he gets to us. "I'm here." I say and peak out from behind them. "Oh sorry for get- what happened to you." He says quickly coming to my side.

"Well you were fighting I was going help stop I got pulled back by security I fell and they stepped on top of my foot." I and he looks at me. "Can we talk alone?" He asks out friends so they nod and walk away not much people are in the hallway.

"Shit I'm sorry." I say as he looks at me with guilt in his eyes. "Nope it's my fault anyway I probably should have waited for them to stop you." I say and he smiles at me. "Sorry for getting mad I just wanted to make sure you were fine."

He says and hugs me. "Niki I'm fine I'm good okay no need to worry." I say and he nods as we stay in the hug. "But why were you guys fighting?" I ask him. "We'll long story short they walked up to us and started talking shit."

"They were saying things about you and it pissed me off so my first reaction was to punch him and as soon as I did his friends tried holding me down but Jeff and taki started fighting them." He says as he kisses my head.

"What did they say?" I ask I don't get my feeling hurt by things un important people say so it doesn't matter to me. "Well they called you horrible names that's all you need to know okay?" He says and I sigh. "Fine."

I say and we let go. "Come on let's go." He says as he bends infront of me. "I'm not getting on your back I still need to take my crutches." I say with a laugh. He then snaps his fingers and two guys come running. "Take these to her first class."

He says and they nod then run off with my crutches. "Umm okay then." I say and get on his back. He then walks us to the cafeteria to go eat breakfast. As we arrive we see people staring at us but we ignore it and go to our table. Our friends started sitting together.

~Time skip~
"So how was it with you leg?" Niki asks as we walk to my house. Well I'm on his back and he's caring my crutches. "Hard but not impossible." I say and he nods. "Thank you for helping me." I say and he hums. "Of course."

He a say and we arrive to my house. "Niki." I say and he hums again. "Can we talk inside?" I ask and he nods. We then go inside and go to my room. "What is it?" He asks as we get in my room. I close my door and sit on the bed as soon as does he.

"Where are you going for college?" I ask him
Already knowing the answer but I want to hear from it. "Well I think I'm going to go to Japan." He says and I nod. "Why where are you going?" He asks. Well I haven't gotten in yet.

"Well if they accept me then I might go to France to study." I say and he looks at me. "France is far we can make it work." He says and I look at him. "Really?" I ask and he nods with a smile. "Yeah of course."

He says and I nod and hug him. "I was scared." I say in the hug. "Why?" He asks. "Because I thought you'd say we wouldn't be able to do and well we would have to break up." I say and he laughs a bit. "I would never."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~