𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

Warning⚠️⚠️

lgbtq

Smut warning

male x male marriage (no hate)

Fluff

Experiments mentioned(on ink idk what to call it please dont report me😟🥺)

if triggered⚠️ please leave if not
continue with up most caution ⚠️

enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink had finally woke up looking around the room he was in he was completely stripped of his original clothes and only had a jumpsuit on with s number that read "001" then ink heard a door open to reveal nightmare with a plate of food. 𝐀𝐡 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞? 𝐇𝐦? Nightmare asked humming at the end look for a response. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ? Ink asked avoiding the question which nightmare didn't like. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐦? Nightmare asked humming again look for a response. Ink not wanting to find out what happens if he disobeyed again. ɪ-ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴡғᴜʟ... Ink said full of fear. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫....𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬. Nightmare said as he handed ink the plate of food. Ink then asked after he swallowed his food. ᴡ-ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ ɪ? Nightmare just griened a bit and said 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐫 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰.  With that nightmare left and headed to the kitchen to be greeted by swap. 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐩. Swap jumped as he heard nightmares voice. 𝗢-𝗼𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲. Blue said turning to nightmare, by now blue was use to staying with nightmare. 𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬? Nightmare asked looking around for error. 𝗨𝗺𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺. Blue said. 𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐩. Nightmare said bowing his head a bit and left to head up stairs, when nightmare reached his shared room with error he found error sitting on the bed holding something. Nightmare walked over to see what it was but error quickly hid it before nightmare saw it. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭? Nightmare asks confused. 𝓦-𝑤һɑ𝘵 ⅈm 𝖓-𝖓-𝖓օ𝘵 һ-һօ𝘐𝒹ⅈ𝖓𝓰 ɑ𝖓𝑦𝘵-𝘵һⅈ𝖓𝓰.  Error said nervously. Nightmare gave error a look that said "stop the bs bi*ch" error sighed and stood up still hidding the thing behind his back. 𝑵ⅈ𝓰һ𝘵 cօ𝗎𝘐𝒹 𝑦օ𝗎 𝓼𝘵ɑ𝖓𝒹 𝗎𝚙 𝚏օ𝔯 m𝖊. Error asked still nervous. 𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 ? Nightmare asked worried. Then error said 𝖓ⅈ𝓰һ𝘵mɑ𝔯𝖊 ⅈ һɑv𝖊 𝚔𝖓օ𝑤𝖓 𝑦օ𝗎 m𝑦 𝖊𝖓𝘵ⅈ𝔯𝖊 𝘐ⅈ𝚏𝖊 ɑ𝖓𝒹 𝑦օ𝗎 һɑv𝖊 𝘣𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝘵һ𝖊𝔯𝖊 𝚏օ𝔯 m𝖊 𝘐ⅈ𝚔𝖊 𝖓օ օ𝖓𝖊 𝖊𝘐𝓼𝖊, ⅈ һօ𝘐𝒹 𝑦օ𝗎 v𝖊𝔯𝑦 𝒹𝖊ɑ𝔯 𝘵օ m𝑦 һ𝖊ɑ𝔯𝘵 ɑ𝖓𝒹 ⅈ 𝘐օv𝖊 𝘵һ𝖊 𝑤ɑ𝑦 𝑦օ𝗎 mɑ𝚔𝖊 m𝖊 һɑ𝚙𝚙𝑦. Ɩ 𝘐օv𝖊 𝑦օ𝗎𝔯 𝓼mⅈ𝘐𝖊, 𝑦օ𝗎𝔯 𝚔ⅈ𝖓𝒹𝖓𝖊𝓼𝓼, 𝘐օv𝖊, 𝑦օ𝗎𝔯 𝘐ɑ𝗎𝓰һ, 𝑦օ𝗎𝔯 𝑤ɑ𝔯m𝘵һ, ɑ𝖓𝒹 𝖊v𝖊𝔯𝑦 ⅈm𝚙𝖊𝔯𝚏𝖊c𝘵ⅈօ𝖓𝓼 օ𝖓 𝑦օ𝗎. 𝔸𝖓𝒹 𝑤һɑ𝘵 ⅈ 𝑤ɑ𝖓𝘵 𝘵օ ɑ𝓼𝚔 ⅈ𝓼 𝖓ⅈ𝓰һ𝘵mɑ𝔯𝖊 𝓰օ𝒹 օ𝚏 𝖓𝖊𝓰ɑ𝘵ⅈvⅈ𝘵𝑦 𝚔ⅈ𝖓𝓰 ⅈ𝚏 𝖓ⅈ𝓰һ𝘵mɑ𝔯𝖊𝓼 𝑤ⅈ𝘐𝘐 𝑦օ𝗎 mɑ𝔯𝔯𝑦 m𝖊? Error said getting on his knee for the last part. Nightmare was stunned but then he said 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐬! Error got up and huged nightmare spinning him around and the putting him down so he could put the ring on. The two lover pulled their bodies close and held their head together, closing the gap in between them with a kiss.

Time skip(the day of the wedding)

Error was now at the alter nervous having so many thoughts go through his head. "What if he changes his mind or diches me?" Error had these thoughts not knowing nightmare had the same thought as well. A few minutes later nightmare walked down the ial with a white suite that had a cape hang down and was connected to the Vail. When nightmare made it to the alter error was speechless. (The bla bla bla stuff skip to kissing) error lifted the vail to reveal the most prettiest person in the world in his eyes at least. Error the kiss ed nightmare making them husband and lover(sorry im not sure on what to say about this i dont want to offend any one)

Time skip (in nightmares room)
SMUT⚠️ warning

error was now on top of nightmare kissing and licking nigtnares neck. 𝐀𝐡𝐡𝐡~ 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐦𝐦𝐦~ nigtmare moaned here and there quietly. After   error was done with nightmares neck, error moved down leaving small love kisses. Once error reached nightmares shorts, error took off nightmares shorts revealing nightmares wet pussy. ૦һ? Ⲩօ𝗎𝔯 𝓼օ 𝑤𝖊𝘵 ɑ𝖓𝒹 𝒿𝗎𝓼𝘵 𝚏օ𝔯 m𝖊?~ error said with his voice full of lust. Error then took his shorts of revealing his dick making nightmare blush like crazy. Error then commanded nightmare.  𝓼𝗎c𝚔 ⅈ𝘵 𝓼𝘐𝗎𝘵𝖊. Nightmare got on knees infront of error dick and, started by licking the tip to tease error. Error grunted and moaned quietly. Nightmare then put errors entire dick which is 12inch and started deep throating it. ૦һ 𝖓ⅈ𝓰һ𝘵𝑦 𝑦օ𝗎𝔯 𝓼օ 𝓰օօ𝒹~. Error moaned, praising nightmare here and there. Nightmare began to move faster causing error to cumm in nightmares mouth. 𝐇𝐦𝐩𝐡! Nightmare made a muffed moan as error came in his mouth. Error then layed nightmare on his back and lined his dick up with nightmare hole befor error stuck it all the way in he asked nightmare this. Ⲩօ𝗎 𝑤ɑ𝖓𝘵 𝔯𝗎𝚏𝚏 օ𝔯 𝓼օ𝚏𝘵 𝓼𝖊𝓍 𝘐օv𝖊. Nightmare answered with 𝐫𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧. Error just said m𝖊 𝘵օօ 𝓼օ ɑ𝔯𝖊 𝑦օ𝗎 𝔯𝖊ɑ𝒹𝑦? Error asked. Nightmare noded his head up and down as a yes. Error then slamed his dick into nightmare earning a loud moan. 𝐀𝐡𝐡𝐡! 𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫!~ nightmare moanded with his voice full of lust and pleasure. Error ramed into nightmare at a fast speed but not inhuman. 𝐀𝐡 𝐚𝐡 𝐚𝐡 𝐚𝐡 𝐟𝐟𝐟𝐟𝐮𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫~ 𝐨𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩!~ nightmare was holding the bed sheets moaning errors name back to back. Error praised nightmare here and there. Ⲩօ𝗎𝔯 𝘵ɑ𝚔ⅈ𝖓𝓰 m𝖊 𝓼օ 𝑤𝖊𝘐𝘐 һmm ⅈ 𝑤օ𝖓𝒹𝖊𝔯 ⅈ𝚏 𝑦օ𝗎 𝑤ɑ𝖓𝘵 ɑ 𝖓ⅈc𝚔𝖓ɑm𝖊~ һօ𝑤 ɑ𝘣օ𝗎𝘵 𝓼𝘐𝗎𝘵 һm? Ⲩօ𝗎 𝘐ⅈ𝚔𝖊 𝘣𝖊ⅈ𝖓𝓰 m𝑦 𝓼𝘐𝗎𝘵? Error asked as he sped up making nightmare go crazy. 𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭 𝐦-𝐦-𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫~. Nightmare said looking into errors eyes with lust. Error then stoped gaining a whine from nightmare. 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞!~ 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝!~ error then asked nightmare. 𝓦ⅈ𝘐𝘐 𝑦օ𝗎 𝘣𝖊𝓰 𝚏օ𝔯 ⅈ𝘵 𝓼𝘐𝗎𝘵?~ nightmare moved back and forth to give his self some pleasure. Nightmare got on his knees and begged error. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭~ error then turned nightmare around to face the head of the bed and so he was on all hands and knees and, error stuck his dick back inside nightmare earning a loud moan. 𝐀𝐡-𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐡!~ 𝐨𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬! 𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞! Error ramed into nightmare at the fastest he could. ɢ𝘐ɑ𝒹𝘐𝑦 𝓼𝘐𝗎𝘵 error said pulling nightmares hair. This went on for 6 hours straight and error came in nightmare 8 times before they got washed up(error took a shower not nightmare i just remembered he cant touch water) with that error cuddled next to nightmare and they both fell into a peaceful slumber. Little did they know nightmare had two baby skels in his stomach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed chapter 13