𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

Warning⚠️

Blood mentioned

smut warning ⚠️

Fowle language

lgbtq(no hate)

Baby bad sanses(except error and night obviously)

mistakes in grammer and words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me/narrator- Example

Nightmare- 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞

Error-E̷x̷a̷m̷p̷l̷e̷

Dust- E̳X̳A̳M̳P̳L̳E̳

Killer- 𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆

horror- 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎(𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚄-𝚄)

Dream- 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖

Ink- ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ

swap/blue- 𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲

Cross- E͓̽x͓̽a͓̽m͓̽p͓̽l͓̽e͓̽(not in this chapter)

Anyone else- example
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare was now making breakfast pretty early, no one else was up except him. Nightmare looked at the clock in the living room beside the kitchen, reading he clock nightmare said to him self 8:49, 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. Nightmare was right too at about 9:00 everyone was up and just on time, nightmare just finshed breakfast. Dust waa the first one down the steps. M̳o̳r̳n̳i̳n̳g̳ m̳o̳m̳! Dust hugged nightmares leg. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭. Nightmare said with a bit of joy which was a bit weird to him. Killer was second down the steps. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒂! 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒕!
Killer hugged nightmares leg and hugged dust. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫. M̳o̳r̳n̳i̳n̳g̳ k̳i̳l̳l̳e̳r̳! Lastly there was error who waa holding horror who was half awake. Error walked you to night and kissed him on the cheek.M̷o̷r̷n̷i̷n̷g̷ l̷o̷v̷e̷. Error said lovingly
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭. Nightmare answerd back with just as much lover or even more. Killer and dust stared at nightmare and error in shock. 𝑴𝒂𝒎𝒂! W𝒉𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎! Killer said confused and shocked. Y̳e̳a̳h̳ m̳o̳m̳ w̳h̳y̳ a̳r̳e̳ y̳o̳u̳ k̳i̳s̳s̳i̳n̳g̳ e̳r̳r̳o̳r̳!? Dust said echoing killer. 𝐎𝐡 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧. Nightmare said as answer, both killer and dust moaned in annoyance but agreed at sat down to eat. Nightmare had to confence error not eat just chocolate and eat some food but, error said he wouldn't do it with out a cost. So, nightmare asked what that was. Error motioned nightmare to come closer with his hand, nightmare rolled his eye but walked over and leaned down next to errors face then error whispered Y̷o̷u̷ h̷a̷v̷e̷ t̷o̷ l̷e̷t̷ m̷e̷ f̷u̷*k̷ y̷o̷u̷ s̷e̷n̷s̷e̷l̷e̷s̷s̷ l̷a̷t̷e̷r̷ t̷o̷ n̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ (you have to let me fu*k you senseless later to night~~) Nightmares face lit up with blush but, accepted because he wanted error to eat. Nightmare didn't eat though, he only got some coffee which worried error. A few minutes later everyone was sitting in the living room. Nightmare and error where playing with horror and dust and killer where playing on the tv. Meanwhile with error and nightmare, they where trying to get horror to walk. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 nightmare spoke in his normal calm voice. N̷o̷ c̷o̷m̷e̷ t̷o̷ p̷a̷p̷a̷. Error objected trying to get horror to come to him instead. Horror struggled but got up on his feet and took his first steps to nightmare. 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭! Nightmare said this as caught horror then something even better happen. While horror was sitting with nightmare he looked at him and muttered out 𝚖-𝚖𝚊-𝚖𝚊𝚊-𝚖𝚊𝚖𝚊! Nightmare looked at error then at horror even dust and killer look away from the game on the tv in shock. Nightmare looked back at error with tears in his eye 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 nightmare said as he began to cry, everyone went over to calm him down.

time skip later that night

SMUT WARNING

Nightmare was sitting in his usual spot on the bed which was on the right side of the bed. Error was in the bed as well but he noticed how nightmare was in his on world, error touch nightmares hair and he didn't even move, error took this as the chance to seek under the covers and in between nightmares legs. Error even took of nightmares shorts and his eye didn't move frome the book he was reading. It wasn't until error licked nightmare leck. 𝐄-𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫!~ nightmare moaned d̷i̷d̷ y̷o̷u̷ f̷o̷r̷g̷e̷t̷ o̷u̷r̷ l̷i̷t̷t̷l̷e̷ d̷e̷a̷l̷~ error said making nightmare blush even more. Error continued to lick and kiss nightmares neck. 𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫~ 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐠~ Nightmare moaned d̷o̷n̷'t̷ w̷o̷r̷r̷y̷ m̷y̷ l̷o̷v̷e̷ i̷ w̷i̷l̷l̷ b̷u̷t̷ i̷n̷ o̷r̷d̷e̷r̷ t̷o̷ d̷o̷ t̷h̷a̷t̷ i̷ n̷e̷e̷d̷ t̷o̷ s̷o̷m̷m̷o̷n̷ s̷o̷m̷e̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ f̷o̷r̷ m̷e̷~ nightmare sommoned his female echo body as error requested. S̷u̷c̷h̷ a̷ g̷o̷o̷d̷ b̷o̷y̷~ 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫~ nighrmare moaned and beged for error. I̷f̷ t̷h̷a̷t̷ u̷s̷ w̷h̷a̷t̷ y̷o̷u̷ r̷e̷a̷l̷l̷y̷ w̷a̷n̷t̷~ error said before slamming into nightmare. Ah-ahhh!~ nightmare was a moaning mess. Error was going at a medium speed praising nightmare hear and there. O̷h̷~ n̷i̷g̷h̷t̷y̷ y̷o̷u̷r̷ s̷o̷ t̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ i̷ l̷o̷v̷e̷ i̷t̷~ 𝐨𝐡 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫~ 𝐟-𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫~ nightmare couldn't hold it in any longer his eye light turned into a heart as error began to move faster, this went on for about 4 hours straight, that was enough to make nightmare senseless. I̷n̷ o̷r̷ o̷u̷t̷~ 𝐨𝐮𝐭!~ error took his dick out of nightmare came all over him. Nightmare was tired and was half asleep but, error picked him up and carried nightmare to the bath earning a whine from nightmare. 𝐌𝐦𝐦𝐦. I̷ k̷n̷o̷w̷ b̷u̷t̷ w̷e̷ h̷a̷v̷e̷ t̷o̷ g̷e̷t̷ w̷a̷s̷h̷e̷d̷ o̷f̷f̷ l̷o̷v̷e̷ , i̷'l̷l̷ d̷o̷ t̷h̷e̷ c̷l̷e̷a̷n̷i̷n̷g̷ s̷o̷ y̷o̷u̷ c̷a̷n̷ r̷e̷s̷t̷. Error ran some warm water abd checked it by putting hus hand in. After they were done error used his magic and made the bed with a fluffy sheet for nightmare. Error laded nightmare down on the bed then cuddled next to him and, they both feel asleep peacefully that night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it was quite short but i hope you enjoyed chapter 8!