S Z NFOUR - Episode 4: Drunkiana

Beginne am Anfang

I guess he could feel the tension leave my body, "there you go", he rubbed me. "Royaal I know you have to hear things over and over for it to really stick. So hear me good, when I say I got you okay? I got you, he's never going to touch you again."

I reached up and grabbed his head and forced his lips to mine, I didn't have the words to explain what I was feeling. I just wanted to show him, that's how I knew to showcase my admiration for him. He kissed me back gently but passionately, "cause he's gon be in the dirt" he teased.

"Aight, aight, you gon' throw me off my whole schedule girl!", he said, wiping his mouth. "I woke you up early so we can go grab breakfast at The Morning After, before you go get your stuff done. I remember you saying you haven't been to that spot yet."

I smiled, "so we have a breakfast date?" I asked rhetorically, I kind of just wanted to hear him say it.

"Yes man, we have a breakfast date", he laughed. He reached past me and grabbed his washcloth and started washing up, "so we can't be late, okay?"

I grabbed my cloth and started washing up too, "aight aight, and thank you by the way-"

"Don't worry about it", he kissed my forehead.

We washed up, got out of the shower and got dressed. Even though I felt really good and warm inside, the terrifying thoughts of Pablo were still haunting the back of my mind. I knew Bam wanted to put that nigga in the ground and would the first chance he got. But my mind couldn't help coming up with the worst possible scenarios. Like what if we run into him at The Morning After? What would really happen? I start work tomorrow, what would happen if we saw him at the club? If I saw him at the club and I was alone?

Sweat beads started to form on my palm, and I wiped it away. I wasn't going to let this get the better of me, especially not on my birthday. Plus Bam just opened up to me about how he really feels and he aint gon let that nigga touch me. Nothings going to tip my crown right now, I wasn't going to let it.

I grabbed my light gray lulu define tracksuit, it hugged like a glove and made me look like I got a BBL. I grabbed a matching purse and headed to the kitchen. "I'm readyyyyy! Woow, I'm actually ready before you, that's crazy" I teased.

"I'm just grabbing everything I need so I don't have to come back to the crib", he said as he walked out of his room. "And here", he said, handing me a stack of money. "For your hair and nails, that should be enough", he grinned.

I skimmed through the stack and it looked like there was about $500 there, which was more than enough. Because I already paid a deposit for both he knew that already though, so I wasn't going to remind him.

I put the money in my purse, "thank you."

"I got you", he said as he walked back to his room. He was in there for about 5 minutes then came back out, "okay now i'm ready to go."

"Good, cause I've been ready" I teased as I walked to the front door. I threw on my Uggs and opened the door.

"Someone's in a hurry, damnnn" he joked as he put on his shoes. He was wearing his Yeezy's with a light gray Nike tech tracksuit. He looked good and like he was trying to match me, which I didn't mind.

"I'm just trying to be like you twin", I teased him, nodding at his outfit. He looked at himself and then me and laughed before heading out the door.

We headed to the car and then left for the restaurant. When we got there, we were immediately seated. I guess he called ahead, cause this place is always packed I heard and never has a table especially in the morning.

The waitress came back with our menus, it seemed like she was only interested in finding out what Bam wanted to eat though. Her eye contact and body language was all directed towards him.