9 | Costume Shopping

Autumn's pov

Halloween is right around the corner and I've been invited to 2 Halloween parties already. I had no idea what to be this year. I always had some crazy costume up my sleeve every year.

Don't get me wrong I love Halloween- I just don't think I'm feeling it this year. Hopefully that changes soon.

I went into my closet pulling out of the box that contained all of my old costumes from past years.

I pulled out a red dress that had a little devil's tail connected to it. I'm not going to lie to you; I don't remember how that party ended or how I got home. I was blacked out drunk. I continued to reminisce for a couple of minutes before calling Tara.

The phone rang twice before she answered.

(The phone call)

T: Hey AJ, what's up?

A: Hey babes, nothing much just trying to figure out my Halloween costume

T: You're kidding, I was just talking to Jake about not knowing what I want to be this year

A: Ugh, I feel like all my creativity seriously just left my body

T: No for real, I can't think of shit man and it's bugging me

A: Wait, why don't we just go Halloween Shopping together?

T: OMG YESS RIGHT NOW?

A: I'm down I would just have to get ready

T: Alright I'll pick you up just let me know when you're ready

A: OK bye T

T: Byeee

I hung up the phone getting up from my closet floor and looking for an outfit. I was feeling kind of bummy so I grabbed a pair of black sweats and a gray tank top. I grabbed my towel making my way into the bathroom to shower.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

As I sat down at my vanity I got a text from Tara. It read, "Can Jake and Johnnie come too?". I unlocked my phone responding to her, "Yeah of course."

I put my hair into a claw clip and did some light makeup so I don't think as bummy. Once I finished, Tara texted me that they were ready so I put on my Ugg boots and my handbag.

Once I got into the car, I texted her back letting her know that I was on the way. I had already been to Jake and Johnnie's house a couple of times so I practically remembered the route to their house.

I put on my favorite playlist and started driving.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

As I was driving it started to rain; I hated driving in the rain luckily I wasn't too far from their house. I slowed down my speed as the roads were becoming slippery due to the rain.

I eventually pulled into their driveway and texted Tara that I was outside. She immediately responds, "Jake decided to take a shit last minute so come inside! :)". I parked the car and ran inside trying not to get wet.

I always carry a sweater in my car but since I got my car detailed I took everything out so I had to wing it.

"Hey bitches, who missed me?" I said walking into the house. Tara returns my energy by yelling, "MEEE," followed by her signature giggle.

"Oh god, she's here again..." Johnnie says, from behind me.

"Oh please Johnnie you know you missed me the most," I said, turning around to face him. "You wish," he jokes, snapping his fingers in my face before walking away all sassily.