5 | Stalking...

Autumn's pov

I woke up to the sound of light snores from Jake and Johnnie. I sat up instantly rubbing my temples and feeling my headache.

I really hated being hungover.

I got up from the couch making sure not to wake anyone up. Walking on my tippy toes, I went into the restroom, slowly closing the door behind me.

I looked into the mirror letting my hair down from the ponytail. I wet my hair a bit and brushed through all the tangles.

I felt so sick like I was going to throw up.

I brushed my teeth thoroughly as I went to brush my tongue I went too far back hitting my gag reflex. I started gagging feeling myself about to throw up.

I moved to the toilet feeling my whole body shiver with each gag. Everything came up all at once. I stayed sat on the floor feeling myself wanting to throw up more.

I eventually got up flushing the horrid smell and went to brush my teeth again. I made sure not to hit my gag reflex this time.

I walked out of the restroom going directly into my room. I laid down going on my phone to see Tara's Instagram stories from last night.

I really had so much fun last night and I even ended up with a new job which I was excited about.

I decided to do a little bit of stalking. I went on Instagram to see he had 1.8 million followers. I went through old posts coming across one where he had no makeup on.

Believe me when I say, he looked so good.

I have to stop thinking shit like that now because he's my boss now.

I continued to scroll down to his first post in 2013 and worked my way back up.

Well eventually I got bored so I went to slide out of his page accidentally pressing the fucking like button.

You really got to be kidding me.

I pressed the heart again to unlike it, in hopes that the notification would disappear. If he sees that I was stalking he's going to think I'm some kind of weirdo.

Even after that embarrassing moment, I continued to stalk. I guess I didn't learn my lesson...

I went on YouTube watching one of his newest videos called "Emos Shopping At Spirit Halloween." I put on my headphones to make sure they couldn't hear my phone just in case they did wake up.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

I watched the whole thing and even some older videos of younger Johnnie which were hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing watching them.

Honestly, Jake's and his chemistry is really good. They are like dumb and dumber, I love it.

I felt my eyes getting heavy once again. I put my phone to charge turning over on my side leaving myself to fall asleep instantly.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"1.2.3"

"RING DING DING DAA BAA" I heard blasting from my Google Home.

"what the fuck."

They all barged into my room yelling the lyrics to Crazy Frog. Tara jumps on my bed while Jake recites every lyric.

"Wh-wha-what's going on-on?" he boomed while jumping up and down to the beats. Johnnie tried to keep up with him but he couldn't stop laughing at Jake.

This was one of those moments where you couldn't even be mad if you wanted to. I bursted out laughing getting out of bed.

"Good morning sleepy butt," Tara yelled through the loud music. I flipped her off for waking me up from my slumber.

I walked out of my room leaving them in there with the music. They played the whole song before walking back out.

"Who wants breakfast?" I ask, taking out 2 pans from my cabinet. "OO ME," all three of them responded walking over to my kitchen island and taking up 3 of my chairs.

"Mm French Toast or-" "FRENCH TOAST" they shot back in unison. "I ain't even get to finish," I respond, rolling my eyes and walking toward the fridge.

I grabbed all the ingredients while connecting my Bluetooth to my Google Home. I started playing music while the others were on their phones and talking.

I always found cooking and baking therapeutic.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"Alright breakfast is ready," I cheer, putting the stack of French toast on the counter aside with a bowl of strawberries.

"Finally," Jake whines. "I would've finished faster if you didn't keep complaining every 2 seconds," I retort.

I grab 2 toast and a little bit of honey before taking my seat next to Johnnie. He was smiley and quiet.

"Did you have fun?" he asks, laughing.

"With what?" I ask, taking a bite out of my food. "Stalking me," he responds, with a grin. I almost choke on my food from hearing his words.

"Please you saw it didn't you?" I ask, feeling embarrassed as fuck.

"Yeah," he laughs.

"I promise I'm not some weirdo. I just-" I try to explain before he cut me off, "I never thought you were."

He got up putting his plate into the sink as he walked off into the bathroom.

I continued to eat my food trying to pretend that didn't happen.

***
869 words!!

Chapter 5 is done! Not Autumn caught stalking lol. I wanted to add something embarrassing to the plot so there's this. It's also 3 am and I can't sleep so there's this short chapter I made. It's also unedited so if there are mistakes, just ignore them or leave comments to let me know. Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote!