6 | Bloody Knuckle

Autumn's pov

"We can film it on Friday like around 3," Johnnie insisted, giving me a thumbs up. We talked about his next video idea for the past 30 minutes. Tara and Jake left long ago because Sugar was all alone and probably hungry.

"Ok got i-" I was interrupted by loud bangs on my door. I groaned getting up from my seat and dragging my feet towards the door. "Who the fuck is that?" Johnnie asked, looking a bit worried.

"My fucking landlord."

I went into my purse before opening the door. I pulled out a little checkbook and wrote down my month's rent. Johnnie intently watched my every move from his seat on the couch.

I ripped the check from the check book still hearing his hard knocks on my door. "I'M COMING OMG!!" I yelled, annoyed by the situation. I unlocked the door and swung it open.

"Finally, took you long enough. Where's my money?" he demanded, putting his hand out. "Here," I said, putting the check into his hand. "What is this shit?" he scolded as he waved the check in my face.

"Your fucking money that you've been harassing me for!" I snapped. I always had patience with people but this motherfucker just knew how to push my buttons every time.

"I need cash. Not this bullshit piece of paper," he hissed, crossing his arms. By this time, Johnnie had made his way over to us standing right behind me. "Well, I don't have your stupid cash. It's either that check or nothing," I responded, calmly after remembering Johnnie was there.

This is so fucking embarrassing.

"No, I'm not leaving until you get me my fucking money you little bitch."

Johnnie strutted towards the door looking absolutely furious throwing a punch right into my landlord's jaw. I gasped as I watched the scene unfold in front of me. My landlord dropped right to the floor holding his jaw.

"I suggest you take that check and fuck off before you end up in the hospital," he roared, as much landlord shuffled to stand on his own. He slammed the door on his face locking it right behind me as he turned to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "ME? Are YOU okay? I asked, looking so befuddled. "Yeah, I'm fine," he answered, looking at his bloody knuckle.

"Johnnie, you're bleeding," I stammered looking at him. "Yeah, I know but I swear I'm fine," he said, holding his wrist up. "Johnnie, please just let me clean you up," I insisted.

"Fine."

I dragged him into my bathroom pulling out my first aid kit. I put his hand under the warm running water. I pulled out the rubbing alcohol and oxygen peroxide from the cabinet. I looked up at him before speaking, "I'm sorry I got you into this mess."

His eyes softened as he looked right back at me, "No, it's okay. I'm glad I was here, who knows what would've happened if I wasn't."

"This might burn a little," I said as I poured the rubbing alcohol over his knuckle. He winced in pain as I poured the oxygen peroxide. "Thank you for defending me," I smiled.

"It's nothing really.. No guy should ever talk to a woman like that and I don't know why I didn't step in earlier," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm glad you punched him. He's been deserving of that for months now," I giggled.

I finished cleaning his knuckle in silence. I still felt horrible about the situation even after he reassured me. I'm not even going to lie... he looked so hot defending me.

I pushed the thought out of my mind as I heard my stomach growl. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "A little," he replied, smiling. "Alright cool let's go get something," I cheered walking out of the bathroom.