I waited a bit before excusing myself as well seeing him up at the counter. "I thought you went the wrong way" I said leaning against. He looked a bit nervous and our server giggled to herself.

'Ah shit. I ruined it'

"Sorry" I whispered "I didn't know you were trying to make something work" I started back to the table when he grabbed me

"Nonono-" He waved his hands before turning towards her "No offense" back to me "I was just checking on something" He smiled

"Checking on what?" I questioned.

"Oh. Uh. I wanted..to make sure Erzas food was on my bill. It looked a little low" He smiled

"Oh good! He's such a sweetie. He should have his food paid for" I said rolling my eyes "Yaknow he don't talk much but he's nothin but a softy. Just a little, big hearted baby." I nod making Adrien laugh

"You'd be one of the first to see that. He's been my bodyguard for years. He always looks out for me..even if it got him in trouble a few times" Adrien makes an awkward smile "I'm glad someone can see past his tough exterior. Though don't get me wrong. He can be scary!" Adrien shivers like he's been on the back end of that himself making me wonder if he's ever had to deal with him as Chat noir.

I would not wanna fight him, especially not akumatized.

The waitress handed Adrien back his check to sign and he slipped his card back in his wallet after. We walk back to the table going back to our respective seats. Whenever our checks come back out to sign I only get my card back making my brows furrow. "Um..do I not need to sign?" I question

"Nope! You're all set!" She smiles with a little wink before running away.

"That..was weird right?" I question making the girls nod as they sign their own checks. I shrug slipping my card into my bag, making sure to leave a tip on the table. We all walked out with people starting their goodbyes.

Marinette comes up to me looking at the other girls. "We'll give you guys some space" Rose smiles dragging the girls away. I sigh turning towards her.

"I uh..I wanted to apologize" She said looking down "I misjudged you..only seeing you as competition rather than a possible friend"

I keep my stone face and say nothing. She looks up for a second before continuing "Um..it's just that yaknow..I really like them. It was unfortunate circumstances how everything happened. I love them both dearly and it's hard to accept the possibility of them moving on when I haven't."

"You left them" I said

Her mouth opens for a second "I..yes but-"

"Marinette, you took me for competition. That's what I am. But as far as I'm concerned you lost before I even joined. Be a bitch and get a bitch back. I played nice, tried to be friendly, and you were rude to me upset over your own choices. So from now on I'm your competition" I smile real big at her "and fyi I've already had them both begging so..catch up" I walk away from her looking between the two boys.

Luka first, since he's her obsession right now.

I walk up to him grab his arm pulling him to the side a bit. "We're having a girls night and getting ready at your place. I don't suppose you'll be there?" I ask

He looks at me for a second before nodding slowly "Uh yea..I was planning on going home and working a new song" He said

"Perfect" I leaned up to his ear using my hand to cover it "I look forward to it" I whisper before lightly biting next to his earring. A small blush covers his face and he clears his throat as I back away.

"Me too Y/n.."

I begin to walk over to Adrien peaking over at Marinette to see her still standing where I left her. Her face was turning red and as I made my way over to Adrien she seemed to snap out of it and move towards us.

"Adrien!" I say snapping to his side stopping Marinette in her tracks almost by Alya. "Would you mind giving us girls a ride over the docs? We're going out" I smile "I'll send pictures" I tease which made a small blush hit his cheeks.

Alya popped in obviously not understanding "Aw I wants pictures. Me too? They always make such cute outfits" She whines making me giggle. Marinette obviously picked up on my hint as she looked even more pissed off.

"Oh you should ask the girls if you can come too!" I say putting on a voice making me seem more excited.

"Wish I could but date night with Nino" She nods "We have a new game we wanna try out but I want in on the next one!" She demands pointing at me.

"Aw of course. And you two Marinette! It'd be so fun to have you"

"Did you two finally work out your issues?" Nino questions looking between us

"Oh yes! We had a nice chat about our actions" I smiled real big "We came to an agreement I think really just..works!" I turn to Adrien "So can we go? I'm soo ready to change out of these clothes" I say fanning out my shirt purposefully pulling it down a bit as I do.

"O-oh yea. Of course I'll tell Erza" He smiles wandering off. I bid my goodbye to their group happy they worked it out already that they were just gonna walk the rest of the way home since it wasn't far. Marinette had planned to go with us but turned down last minute.

I wonder why. What could have ever changed her mind.

I make sure to get Adrien, me, and Luka set next to each other before before calling out to the girls "We should take a selfie! Part one of girls nightt" They all giggle as they get their phones out to take a bunch of photos. I make sure get some photos on my phone as well.

Everyone was laughing talking about how they NEEDED the others photos.

I only smiled as I posted one with both boys touching me. Rose had my phone at that point so we weren't directly in frame but if you were looking for it you'd definitely see it.

I smiled watching a couple likes pop up on it.

It might be a little unorthodox using the boys to get back at that bitch..but  I'm sure they aren't complaining about the part they play.

In fact they seem pretty happy about it.