Chapger 15

Alastor POV

I stepped into my bathroom and washed my hands clean from what I had just done. I was unsure of how long I'd been gone to tend to myself, simply hoping it was no longer than five minutes. Looking into the mirror I splashed cold water on my flushed face. I dried my hands then swept them across my shirt. Making sure my clothes were neat like they had been before. I made sure my bedroom had no trace of my previous actions and slumped into the shadows.

Upon my appearance in the dining room, I heard a chair scratch against the floor. Following that, I was taken into a very tight embrace. "I'm so sorry, Alastor. I shouldn't have touched your tail, especially without permission. I know you're probably upset with me for touching it. Please forgive me, I won't do it again!" My smile softened, I must've been gone much longer than I hoped.

"Y/N, my darling, I'm not upset. Not even in the slightest." She looked up at me, her e/c eyes glistened in the lighting of the chandelier, only adding to their beauty. I brushed the hair from in front of her face and looked down at her features. "I suppose it is partially my fault, I should have told you about it sooner. But I'm not upset just because you were a little curious, my dear. I don't mind if you touch it. However," I bent down a bit, speaking directly into her ear with a low voice. "It should only be touched in a private, more intimate setting." I chuckled watching her ear flick from the proximity and tone of my voice.

I guided her to her seat and pushed her chair back into its place then took my own seat. We both ate the lukewarm food in somewhat comfortable silence. Until she finally felt comfortable enough to break it. "So uhm... has anyone else ever touched it?" Her voice was just loud enough for me to hear, provoking a small laugh from me.

"If you mean with intent to sleep with me, then no," I smiled at the blush dusting her face. "I started hiding it not long after I got to hell. Due to the occasional stranger that would touch it, which I didn't take very kindly to."

She nodded quietly before hesitating to speak. "So... you don't mind if I touch it?" The smile spread across her face was devilish, as if to give away an evil little plan she was making in her head. With a raised brow I nodded at her question. "Good to know." She stood from her place and slowly walked around the table, placing a very light kiss on one of my antlers. I shuttered at the unfamiliar feeling. My face heated up like it had done not long ago, but I was able to calm myself before it spread any further. I turned to look at her only to find her sauntering away with our dishes. 'Oh, I see. Two can play this little game of yours, sweetheart.'

I shifted into the kitchen, directly behind Y/N. I smiled down at her, not picking up that I was there, I took and hand and grabbed the base of her fluffy tail, making her freeze. I loosened by grip only slightly and twirled her tail in my hand till I reached its tip. I planted soft kisses on each of her ears and let out a low chuckle. She let out a deep breath, shuttering under my touch. I moved her hair to the side, leaning down and peppering kisses against her neck. I brought my free hand to her face, trailing it along her jaw and forcing her attention to me. We stared into each other's eyes, slowly closing them as we moved closer to each other. Her lips were temping, calling for me to meet them with my own.

But instead of feeding into our desire, I chuckled, slipping through the shadows. Leaving her with the same heat she gave to me only moments ago. From outside of the door I heard her sigh in frustration and begin mumbling to herself. If our relationship hadn't just begun, there's a chance I would have acted on my lust. But for now, harmless teasing between the two of us would suffice. 'I look forward to seeing who wins this little game.'