"How did Vx even get here anyway?" Angel says.

"He probrally tried to prank Al again!" Vag says still with her spear out.

"But why would he go through the lobby?" Angel says putting his guns away.

"It doesn't matter where is Al?" Husk says a bit excited.

Al quickly goes down the stairs down the rail hugging everybody. Husk's smile quickly goes away.

"Did anything happen to you?" Charlie says obviously since hes the host.

"No nothing happy to me charlie!" Al says.

"But if someone did they would be ripped apart!" He says in his second form.

"And even if they got close they would disappear!"

*incorrect buzzer sound*

"Anyway i better be going!" He says turning back to normal.

"Wait we have a meeting going on!" Charlie says while Al goes to the door.

"Its okay charlie! Your the leader you can help them! Hello them find their path!" Al says about to leave the door.

"Okay!" Charlie says with more confidence not worrying about Al waving goodbye.

Al leaves the hotel and goes to the cab which was parked that Vx called while he was in there. Vx was holding the door for Al like a gentleman.

"I still don't trust him." Vaggie said putting her hand on Charlies arm as he left.

The both get into the car Vx closing the door behind them as they go to the diner Vx told the driver.

The day is passing and their in busy traffic. The traffic is stopped by a riot whose fighting for whatever. Al it putting his head on Vx shoulder which he has done multiple times. Vx knows hes not tired he just lets him getaway with it. The time is already getting dark and they finally arrive to the place to diner. Their going to close soon so they make their reservations quick.

They get out of the car Vx opening the door for Al. Al gets out of the car getting a hold of Vx hand to get him out. After they get out of the car they pay and go to the diner. Al is still holding onto Vx hand which Vx doesnt really know. They open the door into the diner and they make their reservations quick.

"Window seat!" Vx says them getting up the the counter.

"Okay this way!" The waiter says going a bit quick.

They get to their seat Al letting go of Vx hand. Vx notices but doesnt care since he's already done many things. They both order kabobs the diner had infront of their diner as a advertizement. They order and the waitress leaves the table.

"So now what?" Vx says looking at him.

"Now what your the one who took me here!" Al says putting hisnhands out.

"Shit! Ugh whatever... hows your day been?" Vx says to Al

"Its been good radios been selling out." Al says.

"What about you friend!"

"Oh ive been having problems." Vx says looking down.

"What type of problems you say?" Al says looking at his nails.

"Val being an asshole." Vx says looking mad.

"He keeps trying to get me to stay!"

"Al?"

The whole time Al was just staring at him. He has looking at him especially at his eyes. He looks at them with accuracy. But one Vx says his name he gets off his eyes.

"What?" Al says

"Oh nothing i was just talking about Val being an asshole." He says more calm.

"Oh ok!" Al says

Then the plates come in and the meat is not rotten. The meat was cooked which made Al a bit mad but its whatever. They start eating theur food until Al lifts up his fork with food on it. Vx looks up to see a kabob infront of him. Vx just at Al and Al lets out.

"Do you want some?" Al says putting the kabob infront of Vx.

"Sure." Vx says putting the kabob in his mouth. He eats one and gets his mouth out putting a bit of suliva on it with his tounge out.

He puts his tounge back in his mouth before the waiter comes to their table.

"Sorry but the diner is closing for the day!" The waiter says still happy.

"Okay but can we take the kabobs!" Vx says looking at Al.

"Sure you can!" The waitress says.

"Okay!" Vx says getting off the booth they where in.

They both get up and pay; Al using his money. They go out and they already called a cab and it arrived once they got out. They get into the car Vx opening it and they where off. The ride was the usuall no talk with Al putting his head on Vx shoulder. Vx petting him aswell. They arrive to the hotel a bit late. They exit the car at the hotel and they are at the front of the hotel.

"Dont go through the front again Vx!" Al says giggling.

"Shut up." Vx says.

They soon get to the room Al going through the lobby and Vx going through the window. They both do the normal getting dressed and going into the bed. Al cuddles Vx in the bed like always and Vx doesnt really care.

Vx sleeps with Al and he has his arm under Als waist and he puts one finger on Als back. He didnt put no fingers on him the last time... now its one. Maybe it was his love but theres now one finger on Als back.

One of many...

They sleep that night in peace...

Not for long...

___________________________________________

A/N there wont be a chapter tomorrow again because my birthday.

Or maybe i can dont know.

Hopefully i can get the next one out fast.

Anyways thanks for reading.

Thanks for 800 views.

Cya buttercups!

XL9~

■March 14 (mid day), 2024■
Polished: March 14, 2024