"Hehehe, why do most Kansen want to meet him?"

"Miss Island, are all Shipgirls perverts?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"I'm glad I'm old then..." The Admiral sighed, feeling better after talking with Long Island.

Before Long Island could retort, she saw a few posts blow up on her social media page, everyone asking for her to comment.

Kitsune seen in downtown Tokyo 

Only male Kansen in Tokyo

Kitsune from the Sakura Empire posing with Royal Navy cosplayers 

Long Island stared with mouth agape as she scrolled past multiple posts, all with a single topic in mind.

IJN Kohaku.

The cheeky bastard! Long Island had often asked for leave to go to the human cities to socialise with her fans and the public at large but was denied every time, being told a Kansen's presence among the civilians would kick a hornet's nest.

She guessed they weren't wrong; social media is going wild!

It wasn't long before pictures started appearing in rapid succession from her follower base.

Kohaku posing with children and families.

With cosplayers

With police officers?

Heck, even posing with a group of JSDF soldiers!

Long Island would be lying if she said she wasn't jealous; he was doing everything she wanted to do, but her negative thoughts vanished when she saw the picture of the Royal Navy cosplayers.

"Ahahah, Holy sh*t!" Long Island laughed towards the ceiling, making the Admiral jump, which caused his Lone Wanderer to get killed by a Super Mutant.

"Dammit, Long Island!"

"Look at this, Admiral," Showing only the picture of the Royal Maid cosplayers and Kohaku.

The Admiral swiped the phone from her grip and looked at it with a frown, "When was this taken? I don't recall Kohaku ever meeting the Royal Navy personally, and even then, these Maids are rarely in the same place together."

Long Island rolled her eyes again and giggled, "Look at the background."

Following her advice, his eyes scanned the background and came to the cold realisation.

"This was taken yesterday?!" 

"Heh, looks like it, yeah." Long Island replied nonchalantly.

Standing up in shock, "Why are the Royal Maids in Tokyo!"

"Ahahahaha, Admiral, they are cosplayers!"

"Huh? cosplayers?"

"People who dress in costumes and make-up, representing characters from anime, video games, television and film," Long Island scolded him as if this was something everyone should have known. 

"So... Why are they dressed up as Kansen?"

Long Island snorted again, "You old Idiot, you have a game in your Console Libary called 'Azur Lane: Crosswave'"

"We don't talk about that game!"

"Oh, I know, Admiral. I'm still angry about how they represent me; I look nothing like that, and my thighs are not so thick!"

"Long Island, your thick thighs are not important," He waved her off, intently looking at the picture of Kohaku.

"Excuse me?! They aren't thick!"