Unfazed or Tempted

Start from the beginning

Y/N nods, approving, which Taehyung signals to the man; he also approves. "And on the campaign, we would like to follow your everyday life, so we would like to install a camera for a week, following you guys around," he explains.

After picking the colour set and design set for the limited edition ear buds set Y/N, Taehyung finished their meeting with the Samsung executives, signing contracts and deals, and giving phones.                               

Jungkook pov

The day passes, so I get ready to hang out with Theo, Yoongi, and Josh as I invite them to hang out since I've ditched them all for the past two weeks for someone I won't see for a month. I don't want to sound so needy, but I miss her already.

She keeps me updated from time to time, but I don't know if I'm going to handle not seeing her for a month. Anyway, arriving at the lounge, I head to the VIP booth. I see Yoongi and Theo talking, "Ahh, look what the cat dragged in. At what time do you call this kookie?" Theo says he is addressing me.

"My bad gang," I say, apologising for being late.

"Even Josh, I wonder where his ass is," says Yoongi, smoking a hookah.

"He's nearby; that's what he told me." to explain taking a seat. Me and the guys order two bottles once Josh arrives. Theo sees a bunch of pretty girls looking at our table, so he invites them over. I just can't be asked to entertain any girls right now, so avoid socialising with them while not ruining shit for the guys.

One of the girls stares at me, smiling. "So you gone, let me drive the boat," she asks, wanting to take a sip of my drink. I smile, passing her the bottle, hoping she doesn't put her whole mouth on it, as I don't know where it has been.

"Can you hold it for me and our if I'm my mouth?" she asks. I place the liquor in her mouth, and I swear this girl is so desperate. I can see her look deeply in my eyes, begging for it, especially when she leans forward, trying to lean on me. "Sorry, I lost my balance," she says, giggle, using it as an excuse to touch me.

I fake a smile . One thing is my boy Theo is quick with it by the time I look at him he's already making out with some random girl . And don't get me started with Josh he's practically display sex groping her and touching her he doesn't even care we are in public . Meanwhile I can see Yoongi glaring at me while talking one of the girls he signals me with a wink to make a move but I'm not bothered

Yoongi sensed the vibe and pulsed out cash, telling the girls to order them and us some bottles. He looks back at me. "Bro, you good," he says and nods. "Why wouldn't I be?" I respond.

"That girl was feeling you, and she was the type you like hooking up with. Why do you look like you're turning her down? I also saw you turn down some brunette at the bar and the curly red hair in the tight pink dress," he says, questioning me and showing me he has the vision of a hawk.

I lie, "Your boy ain't in the mood to smash tonight." I say it's like the girls are hot, but they're not who I want in my bed or touching me at the moment.

"Hmm, and his ass turned down so many bookings, my twin told me you rescheduled a lot of shit for the past two weeks," he says, and I lie, "yeah, I spent time with Bam plus I wanted to work on finishing my album."

Josh looks at him. "You turned shit down for that dog," he says to me, and I nod. Josh just laughs, "Anyway, bro, come with me to what appears to be a reality talk show broadcast. I need a fa,liar face," he suggests.

"What do I get in return?" I ask, and he smirks. "I'll pay you, and I'll send you a heavy gramme of weed," he says, and that automatically makes me smile as a stoner especially because has ass be imported that good Cuban Marijuana . "You've got yourself a deal, bro, I say, and he shakes my hand. "My guy," he says.