Tae's Plus One

Arriving at the event, Y/N looks up and sees a large mansion with cars approaching

Arriving at the event, Y/N looks up and sees a large mansion with cars approaching. She also sees a bunch of paparazzi. Taehyung smiles at her. "I really appreciate you coming as my plus open, especially after such short notice. Y/n, I promise you will have fun and don't be nervous. I will be beside you the whole night. If the paparazzi try asking you anything, stay quiet. I will handle it," he says, and Y/n nods.

Taehyung steps out of his vehicle first, then opens the door for Y/N. The paparazzi bombard them, and Taehyung steps in front of Y/N, protecting her. A worker who is a valet parker takes Taehyung's keys and drives away.

"TAEHYUNG OVER HERE," a photographer shouts loudly.

"TAEHYUNG HERE, TURN THIS WAY," another photographer shouts at them.

Taehyung turns around and whispers into Y/N's ear, "Are you ready to have your pictures taken?" he says, and she nods.

"TAEHYUNG, WHO IS YOUR PLUS ONE?" they ask.

Taehyung and Y/N pose together and make their way into the building before they enter. Taehyung offers his arms, and Y/N links her arms with him, and they walk in together as the door opens. All the guests turn around, staring at them.

They walk down the long stairway.

"Kim Taehyung," a voice calls him, and he turns around, and it is

Lee Siyeon, an ex-member of the group SIRN (known as Siren), is now a solo artist and pop star

Lee Siyeon, an ex-member of the group SIRN (known as Siren), is now a solo artist and pop star. She walks closer to them.

"Wow, to think you almost fooled me into thinking you weren't coming," she says as she greets him. "Oh, Siyeon. This is Y/N, my plus one; she is also signed to gold tiles," he says.

Siyeons instantly greets Y/N, "Hey Y/N, first of all, I love your outfit; she is really pretty, Tae."

"Thank you, so are you." Y/N responds, and they both smile at each other.

"So you are signed to gold tiles as an artist. What type of music do you make?" Siyeon asks curiously.

"RNB, I sing and also produce music of any genre." Y/n replies

"That's so cool. I wish that I could produce music. I do mainly pop, but I want to experiment more, if you get what I mean," Siyeons adds and y/n smiles. "If you are looking for someone to produce your next hit, I am the right person." Y/n adds, and Siyeon winks at her. "We definitely need to stay in contact with Y/N; Tae send me Y/N's number," Siyeon says, and Taeyoung takes out his phone to exchange Y/N's number.

"Siy SiY," a voice calls Siyeon, and Siyeon smiles and says, "KeKe." Siyeon responds as she goes in for a hug.

"You know the whole gang is here except JK, who is on tour," said Kelly.

"What where Jw is her too?" Siyeon adds on, and Kelli points "over there," she said.

Standing by the waiters in the event of being offered a drink is Josh Wern, a member of the disbanded group SIRN (known as Siren), standing in a dark monochrome suit.

apartHe sees them and walks closer to their group wismile.smAhh," ahh the old gang is here, Apart from JK," Josh Wern said. He greets them all.

"Tae, long time; I haven't seen you since the RSI Festival in Cali," he says, and Taehyung greets him back. Doing so, he notices Y/N and glances at her with eyes filled with curiosity. They both look at each other, but Y/N doesn't say anything.

"Tae, who's your plus one?" he says, still staring at Y/N.